Incoming

The days are slowly passing by and your boxing skills have improved. There's only 3 months of school left and then you are done with school.

But there was still something that bothers you. Just because he isn't taking any action right now, it doesn't necessary mean that he won't do anything. He's planning something big and you know it.

The longer Jungkook and Mina dated, the more Jungkook gets tired of her. But for Mina, she only loved Jungkook at times when she needed him. These days, Mina has been acting weird lately.

She doesn't come to school that often and doesn't really show affection towards Jungkook. But Jungkook being Jungkook, was to busy thinking about you so he hasn't notice. Jungkook is trying to figure out his feelings.

You woke up this morning feeling really really weird. You don't know why but you feel like today is not going to be good. You got ready and went to school with Tae. As you reached school and before getting out of the school, you took one last glance at Tae.

Y/n- are you okay? You look really weird.

Tae- I'm okay.

Y/n- you sure?

Tae- yeah.

As you were about to get out of the car, Tae stopped you.

Tae- y/n.

Y/n- hmm.

Tae- it might be cringy of me saying this but, I Love You okay. You're the only sibling I have and I can't afford to lose you.

Y/n- I know, I'm grateful that you were a brother and sister for me, I can't lose you.

A smiled appeared on both of their faces.

Tae- be careful okay

Y/n- you too.

With that, you exit the car and went to school with Tae.

School went on as usual and soon enough it was the end of the day. You were walking out with Jimin.

Jimin- Y/n

Y/n- yeah?

Jimin- I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about today.

Y/n- really? Me too.

Jimin- just, be careful okay. Be careful of your surroundings.

Y/n- you too Jimin, I'm more worried about you.

Jimin- I have to meet up with Jin so I can't take you to Tae's car.

Y/n- it's okay, I can go by myself.

Jimin- alright then, Bye.

Y/n- bye. you both waved at each other and went your separate ways.

When you turned the corner where the parking lot was, you saw that Jungkook and Mina were having a conversation. And it did not sound happy. It was more than a conversation. it was an argument.

But you being your curious self, you can't help but evasdrop on them.

Jungkook- how can you do this to me. I trusted you!

Mina- what are you taking about! I don't know what you're talking about!

Jungkook- stop playing around and act like you know nothing!

Mina- what did I do then, where's the evidence!

Jungkook scoffed.

Jungkook- why would I need evidence when I saw it with my own eyes! You were kissing another guy!

Mina went quiet.

Jungkook- You know what, this is over, we're over!

Mina- wait! no! let me atleast explain myself!

Jungkook- I already got an explaination, I don't need you to explain!

MIna- no please!! I beg you, don't leave me!!

Jungkook- I gave you another chance and you ruined it. I shouldn't have done that!! I could have been dating Y/n and I wouldn't have to go through shit with you!!

MIna- no!! no!! you can't leave me, I'm better than her, I'm more pretty!!

At this point, Mina was crying her eyes out.

Jungkook- have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror, she's more pretty than you. More fixed your attitude than your makeup. Looking at you makes me sick.

Mina- you'll never find someone like me in your life ever again!!!

Jungkook- that's good because I don't ever want to find someone like you!!

With that, Jungkook left Mina and went to his car.

Well damn, she shouldn't have done that.

After Jungkook left, you walked towards her and handed her some tissue.

Y/n- here, wipe your face. If anyone saw you right now, you would have lost your reputation.

She took the tissue and you continued your way towards Tae's car but you noticed that it was not there. just then you recieved a call from Tae saying that he had to go somewhere so you will have the go home by walking.

After hanging up, you continued your way towards the bus station.

You've been walking about 4 minutes now and the bus station seems to be farther than you thought. You took a stop and pulled out your phone. Holding your phone up as you were about to dial a number, you looked at the reflection of the dark screen and noticed that there was someone behind you.

He was wearing a black sweater with a cap and a mask. Instead of dialing the number you were about to, you walked and the person also walked. When you stopped, the person stopped too. Your heart was beating faster and faster as you walked faster and faster.

before you know it, you were running. And as you expected, he was running after you. With the thought of running away from the man behind you, you forgot to go to the bus station.

You looked behind you and the man was gone, you sigh in relief and made a stop. By this time, you were breathing heavily and your throat has run dry.

Just as you took out your phone to check the time, your mouth was covered by a cloth.

You struggled under his hold and fought but he was stronger than you. Your vision became blurry and you blacked out.