Camping (part2)

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up and it was 6 am. I looked at Yoon and she was still sleeping. We were supposed to meet up with the teacher at 8, so i decided to take a walk around the camping grounds.

While i was walking through the woods, i could feel somebody following me,  but when i look back, i  don't see anybody. I was walking for about 2 minutes and now i felt somebody watching every step i took. I stopped when i saw a black figure standing from afar watching me. As soon as the figure saw me, it quickly ran away, i ran after it but i was too slow and it disappeared already.

I decided to go back to the camping grounds. While i was going back, i heard some noises, i followed the noises and i came upon a small cave. I saw the same Wolf as yesterday. It was the white wolf that i saw.

It was making some weird noises and later it became more loud. The wolf looks like it needed help. I didn't hesitate so i went inside the cave and felt the wolf's tummy. It was big and i felt something moving inside of it. The wolf continued to make noises and it didn't seem to hate me.

It was at this point when i knew what was happening, the wolf was pregnant. I felt the wolfs tummy more to make sure it was pregnant and it was. I quickly took off my jacket and put it on the ground,  then i picked up the wolfs and put it on top of it. I crept on caressing it's tummy to calm the wolf down and it seem to calm down more.

After about 45 minutes, the wolf gave birth to 4 little wolves. After the wolf gave birth, i looked at the time on my phone and it was 7:45. I moved the wolf and its baby to a corner to people wouldn't noticed that there are wolves inside of it.

Y/N- I'm coming back, don;t go away ok. The wolf nodded and i ran back to where the students were sleeping.

When i came back, i saw the teacher was about to wake the students up. The teacher saw me and asked:

Teacher- y/n, where have you been?

Y/n- oh.  Umm... i went for a walk, it that ok?

Teacher-  I'm glad you did that, we will be going to the waterfall near here. Go get ready okay.

Y/n- actually i don't feel really good, because i didn't take my jacket with me, can i rest while you guys go t the waterfall.

Teacher- omg. Sure, stay and rest, i don't want my students getting sick. And there are extra stuff in the share tents over there. If you need anything. They are over there ok.

Y/n- ok. Thank you teacher.

Yoon P.O.V

I woke up when somebody was opening the tent. I took a look and it was y/n, then i asked her:

Yoon- where have you been.

Y/n- oh..um... i just took a walk. She said with a nervous smile.

Yoon- come on, tell me the truth. Y/n told me everything about the wolf and how she is pretending to be sick so she can go and help take care of the wolf.

Yoon- then let me go with you.

Y/n- okay but the teacher is not gonna let u stay and do nothing.

Yoon- ill just go tell teacher that  I'm taking care of you since you are sick.

Y/n- ok

I went out and talked to the teacher.

Yoon-teacher, y/n is sick.

Teacher- yeah i know, also get ready, we are going to the waterfall.

Yoon- i was thinking about if i could stay and help her because something might happen to her.

Teacher- oh ok. Thank you for staying to watch her. He gave me a bracelet with a button on it.

Teacher- if anything happens to her, press this button and help will come ok.

Yoon- ok teacher, thank you.

Jungkook P.O.V

I overheard the conversation Yoon had with the teacher and i started to get worried about y/n. I went to the teacher and aid to him in a sick voice:

Jungkook- teacher, i don't think i can go with you guys today, can i stray in my tent and rest.

The teacher saw that i was really sick.

Teacher- omg jungkook, stay and rest, i dont want you to  get any more sick.

Jungkook- thank you. I said in a sick voice and coughed at the end.

Y/N P.O.V

When everybody was gone, me and Yoon went to go grab water and blankets at the share tent. We also grabbed some pillows.

We ran to the cave and saw that the wolf and it babies were still there but the babies were freezing to death. We quickly put the blankets on the babies and put a pillow on the wolf head. We fed the wolf and its babies. As the time goes on, they seem to get warmer. But little did we know, somebody was watching us.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was about to go to the share tent when i saw Yoon and y/n running to somewhere. So i decided to follow them. I followed them and saw what they were doing. I watched carefully and saw a wolf with babies. I looked at y/n and she looked to happy to help the wolf.

Just then i saw a figure standing from afar watching them, more like watching y/n. Then it just left. I went back to the my tent so they wont know that i was following them. When i got into my tent, i though about what was the black figure doing there. I shook that  thought off my head and soon fell asleep.

Narrator P.O.V

The camping trip ended, Yoon and y/n was a happy to help the wolf and its family. But whenever y/n's back was by jungkook, jungkook would look at her ands smile to himself. He doesn't know why he is doing this but it just makes him happy.

??? P.O.V

???- Looks like i found you. Y/N.  You're not getting away this time.