Feelings

No.

It can't be.

W-why You.

It has to be wrong.

You did nothing wrong.

All you did was fight for you life.

Is it wrong to fight for your life.

No!!!!!!! You yelled. Finally opening your eyes and realizing it was only a dream. Gasping for air, it was like someone was choking you. You looked around your room and noticed that something was not in the same place.

It was your diary, last time you checked it was in front of your night clock but now, why was it behind your clock. Something is weird.

You got out of bed and went to Tae's room. You slowly opened the door making sure that it won't make any noise. The light snores you heard coming from the room was sure enough for you to know that he was sleeping.

Looking at him, you felt selfish. Thinking, if you weren't his sister then he wouldn't have to go through all these problems. If you didn't exist, Tae would have a happy life.

Before you know it, a year escapes your eyes without you realizing it. Slowly closing the door and heading back to your bed.

That was when you heard a sound.

It was as if somebody was looking for something.

It was coming from a nearby room.

Slowly tipping your toes towards that room so your footsteps couldn't be heard. Grabbing a nearby object and using it as a weapon to protect yourself.

You slowly opened the door but no one was inside. Just as you were about to close the door again, that was when...

you saw.............

a shadow...