Jealous

(Play the song on top ,wait until it starts and then start reading)

On the phone:
Namjoon- She's back
Hoseok- I kn- WHATT!!!!!!!
Omg! Why is she back?!! After wait she did, she still confident to show her face again.
Namjoon- I hope jungkook won't fall for her again.
Hoseok- omg!!! What r we going to do with
y/n!!!!! What if she makes y/n cry!!
Namjoon- I wonder why she back. He said curiously.
Hoseok- how can u be so calm!!
Namjoon- stop screaming will you! Screaming won't help with anything. We need to find out why she is back.
Hoseok- and how do we do that?
Namjoon- well, I don't know.
Hoseok- omg!!!!!!!
Namjoon- what!!
Hosoek- what if she is going to do something bad to y/n!!!
Namjoon- stop screaming will u!! My ears are about to bleed right now!!
Hoseok- sorry, I'm just worried about y/n. I don't want her to get hurt.
Namjoon- me too Hosoek. I hope she doesn't do something bad.
Hoseok- poor y/n.
Namjoon- I'll talk to u at school tomorrow.
Hoseok- bye.
Namjoon- bye.

After namjoon ended the call, he sighed deeply.
Namjoon- oh boy. Here comes trouble girl again.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was thinking about what Mina said earlier.
Mina- I still love u. Can we get back together?

I don't know what to say. All I could think about right now is y/n. But I feel like I still have feelings for Mina. I think I still love her but I somehow can't get y/n's image out of my head. I need more time to think. But, who was the girl that taehyung and y/n save. If y/n didn't butt in then she wouldn't have get hit. And what also happened last time.
I looked at my clock and it was pretty late so I went to sleep with the thought of what happened last time. I really want to know but I just couldn't ask Tae. Oh well, guess I can't know the answer then.

Next day:

Namjoon P.O.V

I finished getting ready for school. I then recived a call from Jimin.
On the phone:
Namjoon- hello?
Jimin- hyung......
Namjoon- what is it Jimin.
Jimin- Hyung, what if she hurts y/n.
Namjoon- I'm for sure your going to protect her, Jimin.
Jimin- I'm just worried about y/n. I don't want her to be heart broken.
Namjoon- don't think too much. I'm sure we'll figure out something. See you at school.
Jimin- u too.

I went to school and today y/n was earlier than usual. Everybody arrived but jungkook. She handed us our drinks and we went inside but she didn't went inside with us.
Namjoon- why aren't u coming.
Y/n- I'm gonna wait for jungkook.
Namjoon- we'll hurry up then. It's cold.
Y/n- okay.

Y/n P.O.V

I was waiting for jungkook. When he arrived I noticed that he wasn't alone. He was with Mina. My blood was boiling and I just wanna slap someone right now but I control myself. I went and handed him his drink.
Y/n- here u go kookie!
Jungkook- uh, thanks? He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.
Y/n- oh, and I'm sorry I forgot to buys a drink for you. I said to Mina with sarcasm.
Mina- it's okay. She faked smile to me.
We headed off to class with Mina holding onto jungkook left arm while I was hold into jungkooks right arm.

Fast Forward lunch time:

I grabbed my lunch and was about to sit at by stop next to jungkook but Mina quickly came and pushed me aside and she sat in my spot.
Y/n- hey!!! That's my seat!!
Mina- oh, sorry I didn't know. She said and sounded annoyed.
Y/n- move that's my seat.
Mina- sorry. She faked smiled.

Hosoek P.O.V

Mina- sorry. She faked smiled.
I know she did that on purpose.
Hosoek- y/n, u can sit by me.
She deeply sighs and said:
Y/n- okay.
She came sat by me and whenever jungkook and Mina were talking, I could tell she was jealous.
Then I just remembered our conversation this morning with Jimin, Tae, namjoon, Jin, and me.

Flashback:
Jimin- what if she tries to hurt y/n.
Tae- I won't let that slut hurt my sister.
Hosoek- I'm worried about y/n.
Namjoon- calm down guys, we don't know what she's going to do yet.
Jin- yeah guys. What ever she does just look out for y/n ok.
All- ok

Flashback end

We didn't tell yoongi because I don't think he will understand. He sleeps too much.

And looks like to trouble had just Begun.

( Did y'all like it? Please vote and follow me. I'll try to update the other chapter faster. And thanks for 100 reads!)