I hate you

(Don't forget to play the song above and then you can start reading)

Narrator P.O.V

It has been a month since Mina came back, there has been so much trouble between you and her. You hate her so much. She has gone closer to jungkook and so did you. The BTS members could tell what was going on and they're all on your side because they trust you more than Mina.

Jungkook P.O.V

Im getting ready for school and I just came across those words again.

Mina- jungkook I still love you, please give me another chance. I swear I will never cheat on you again.

Jungkook- I don't know. I don't how to trust you anymore. Ill think about it.

I think I still love her. Mina. You're the only one for me. And about y/n, she is no one to me. She is just a friend. I don't care if she's hurt or not. All I care about is Mina. I only love her. She is my everything. I can't live without her.

Y/N P.O.V

I went to school and as usual, I went to buy bts their drinks. But when I reached there I didn't see jungkook. After I gave bts their drinks, I went to find jungkook. I couldn't find him so I just threw the drink away. I was depressed and really sad. I didn't felt like doing anything. I walked deadly to class and jungkook wasn't there either. And so was Mina. Where did they go? She better not take jungkook away from me.

Jungkook P.O.V

I think I made the right choice by choosing Mina. Now, how am I going to tell y/n. Is she going to be hurt. I don't want her to be hurt. Wait. I don't care if she hurt or not. All I care about is Mina.

Fast Forward: Lunch Time

Y/N P.O.V

Finally class ended. I went to lunch and spotted jungkook. I quickly went and hug him.

Y/N-hello!!!! Kookie!!!!

He just stared at me. Without saying anything.

Y/N- what's wrong bunny?

But still he just looked at me like I was some kind of stranger. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Mina looking at us with jealousy in her eyes. Just then I quickly kissed his cheeks. He only started at me with disgust.

Y/N- what's wrong?

I tried touching his face but he only pushed my hand away.

He dragged me outside of the cafeteria and went to the gym. This is weird. What happened to him. He never been like this to me before. What has gotten into him. He pushed me into the center of the gym and turned his back to me. He looked annoyed. He sighed loudly and and started cursing under his breath with his back still faced to me.

Y/N- jungkook, what's wrong?

I tried to get closer to him, but just then he turned to me looking really annoyed.

Y/N- what happened, is there something wrong?

At this point I knew something was really wrong. He's different. Completely different. He looked like a bad person. What happened to the kookie I knew. I went closer to him and......

Jungkook- STOP!! STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU CARE ABOUT ME WHEN YOU NEVER DID!!!

Y/N- what?? What are you talking about????

Jungkook- Y/N!!! STOP DOING THIS!!!

Y/N- Doing what?

Jungkook- DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU DONT KNOW!!!

Y/N- jungkook, what happened? What's wrong? I tried to go closer to him but.....

JUNGKOOK- I NEVER LIKED YOU, OKAY. IM DATING MINA AND DONT YOU EVEN TRY TO HURT HER BECAUSE IF YOU HURT HER, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!