Camping

(Play the music while you read)

As the snowflakes slowly falling from the sky and dropping on the ground, slowly Christmas was just around the corner. Our school has a camping trip to go and explore nature. So I decided to join and take a break from school stuff and drama stuff. Tae also agreed to go. So we both signed up for it.

Day of the Camping Trip:

Jungkook P.O.V

The camping trip was today, I'm going because Mina wants to go, also y/n is going. As I entered the bus, I see y/n closing her eyes with headphones. I was about to go sit by her when Mina called me.
Mina-Kookie, over here! She said waving her hand in the air.
I followed her instructions and sat by her.
The bus left school. I took a glance at y/n, Tae was sitting with her. I sighed and fell asleep.

Y/N P.O.V

On the way to camping grounds, I had on my headphones and listened to music. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but couldn't. But then I started to have a flashback again.

Flashback:

Y/N- please, somebody. Save me. I said while tears were running down my cheeks.

I was in a dark room with no lights or windows.

Just then I heard footsteps. It's coming closer and closer. I back away and sit by a wall.

???-oh no. Nobody can take you away from me. Y/N.

Flashback end

I slowly opened my eyes. We have reached the camping ground. As the students on the bus was about to get up, the teachers made an announcement .

Teacher- sit down, sit down. The students quickly stopped what they were doing and sat down.

Teacher- okay so we have reached the camping grounds. Y'all may be wondering where y'all are going to sleep, right?

Students- yes!!!!!!!

Teacher- you guys are going to get separated into groups. Girls and Boys. After you are divided, you may pick a roommate from your group, once you have your roommate, you both can come to me. Okay??????!!!!

Students- Okay!!!

We got separate into a boy and girl group. I decided to pick Yoon, since my cousin Yugyoem like her, and i like her, why not share a tent with her. I ask her and she also agreed since she doesn't have any friends.

Me and Yoon went to the teacher and we got our tent. We are staying her for three days and two nights. Once we got our tent, we were supposed to meet up at the river, when me and Yoon got to the river, i saw Mina and Jungkook holding hands. I didn't feel jealous at all. But why. It's probably because I dont have emotions at all now. I just went straight to the teacher and ignore them.

Jungkook P.O.V

Y/N came to the river and didnt even spare a glance at me. I was kinda hurt that i was getting attention from her. Just then the teacher started speaking.

Teacher- come on, come on!!!!! Okay Students! Today you will be able to explore nature and pin your own. Over at that table, there are GPS so you wont get lost. Now, you must come back at 7 p.m or else you will get in trouble. And, lights out at 10 p.m. Chop, Chop,Go!!!

The students were turning around when the teacher started talking again.

Teacher- wait!!!!!! Before you all go. There should be at least one boy in each group of girls, for safety. Ok now go!!!!!

I'm guessing I'm going with Mina, I took a glance at y/n and noticed that Tae was going with them. Well I guess she is going wth her brother.

Fast Forward:

It was 6:50 p.m right now so I guess we should go back now. All the student came back, the teachers check if every body was here and thankfully everybody was here. We changed and went into our tents. I'm sharing a tent with Tae. As I was about to sleep, I had curious thoughts. I was think about the fight that happened between Ayden,Yae and y/n. I really wondered what happens last time. I looked over at Tae and saw that he was sleeping, I'll for sure ask him tomorrow. With that I slept.

Y/N P.O.V

I was about to go to bed when I thought about what I saw today. Today i saw a white wolf in a black cave, it looks like the wolf needed help. I scratch that thought off my head and headed to sleep.

While I was trying to sleep, I had a Flashback again.

Flashback:

Y/N- NO NO NO!!!!!! DONT COME NEAR ME!!!!!!!

???- Y/N Y/N Y/N. You can never get away from me.

I cried. I hope he doesn't come back.

I slept with his image in my head. I hate "him".