Stranger Danger

Shit.

I quickly got inside the room and locked the door behind me so he couldn't get out. Crazy right. I'm risking my life right now.

Y/n- what the hell are you doing here.

Silence. He kept his mouth shut. He took of his hoodie........

We stared at each other, eyes glaring, not willing to go down.

I don't know him but I'm for sure that asshole sent them to check on me.

Y/n- didn't you hear me, I said what the fuck are you doing here.

Within a quick glance he charged at me aiming for a punch but I quickly took action by taking his fist in mine so he wouldn't hit me.

Pushing him to the bookshelf which caused them to fall and make loud noises.

Him aiming for another punched, I was quick enough and pinned him down.

Pulling on his hand, groaning could be heard.

Flipping him over so he could face me. Anger took control of me, and I couldn't control myself anymore. Landing multiple punches in his face and abdomen, he was coughing out blood.

Y/n- listen here you asshole. I said out of breath.

Y/n- go and tell your boss that no matter how hard he tries to get my attention, he never will after what he's done.

He rolled both of us over and now he was on top of me.

???- your wrong, if he doesn't get you, then no one else can have you. Landing a weak punch on my stomach again and again.

Fuck.

No.

I'm gonna get a fucking bruise.

My hands went up and started choking him.
Now he was choking me.

Taking my leg and kicking his balls, I rolled over so I could get out of his hold. He was groaning in pain and holding his part. Kicking him multiple times until I had enough.

I grabbed onto his sweater and pulled him up to face me.

???- now I know why he is heads and heals for you. You've got heck of an attitude. He smirked.

Y/n- shut up. I said threatening him.

???- you think you'll be safe after this.

???- we're coming for you so better watch out.
He was gasping for air as I tighten my hands around his neck.

Y/n- you price of trash, can't do nothing right.
All he does is sent his little minions to check up without doing things properly.

He just chuckled.

???- even if you kill me, it won't change anything.

Y/n- I'm not going to kill you.

Y/n- killing is below my standards.

???- your weaker than I thought. I'm just taking it slow on you. Don't think so high of yourself because you fought me.

???- You would have loss of you fought us all by yourself.

I tighten my hands more. I could see his veins on his neck like it was going to explode any moment now. I dropped him to the floor and got up to his face.

Y/n- go and tell your fucking boss that no matter how hard he tries, he'll still be no one in my eyes.

"IF HE BRINGS A FIGHTS

I'LL BRING A WAR"