First Day of School

Tae P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my clock. " 4:30 am, still enough time to sleep".

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up and it was 6:15 a.m so I decided to get ready first and then wake up tae. I was in a good mood today so I decided to wear this:

After I got dressed, I did the rest of my routine and it was 6:58 a

After I got dressed, I did the rest of my routine and it was 6:58 a.m so I went to check up on tae and of course he was still sleeping. This boii 😑 Then I had a brilliant idea. 😈I put his clock 20 minutes ahead of the regular time.

Y/N- Tae!!!! Wake up!! We're going to be late for school!! I said with fear in my eyes.
Tae- why didn't you wake me up!!He said angrily.
Y/N- I forgot!! Anyways Hurry up!!
It took him about 10 mins to get ready and it was 7:28 but the actual time is 7:10 and we live about 6-8 mins away from school. But school starts at 7:40.

Tae P.O.V
We arrived at school and I ran to the music department in fear. Then I heard my friends.
Yoongi- yah!! Why r u running!!
I stopped.
Tae- what r u guys still doing here!!School starts in like 5 mins!
Jin- no, school starts in like 20 mins.
I was dumbfounded.
Hosoek- check your phone.
I checked my phone and it was 7:19. Then I heard y/n laughing.

Yoongi P.O.V

Tae's sister starts laughing and we joined to.
Tae- oohh , your gonna get your little ass whipped tonight, little angel. 😈He said evilly. Then he starts chasing his sister.
Tae's sister- aahhhhhhh!!!!!! 😱She tried running away but Tae pulled her ear.
Hosoek- what is he doing to my angel!!
Jimin- she not your angel!! She's my puppy!!
Then they started running towards them.
Yoongi- aren't they tired?
Namjoon and Jin- doesn't look like it.
Yoongi- well, I am.
Jungkook- your always sleeping, how can u be tired. He said while coming towards me.

Y/N P.O.V
Hosoek and Jimin came towards me and Tae, they starts tackling him so I took this chance to break free. I ran again and wasn't looking where I was going and then........ BBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! I bumped into someone hard and we both fell down.

Jungkook P.O.V

Jungkook-u always sleep, how can u be tired. I said while coming towards yoongi. 
Jin- jungkook!!! Look out!!
I turned around and then...... BBBOOOMMM!!!! Someone bumped into me hard and I fell down.

Tae P.O.V

y/n ran again and we followed her and than she bumped into jungkook HARD.
Tae- OMG!!!!!!! R u guys okay!! I look towards y/n and the corner of her eyebrows were bleeding.
Tae- your head is bleeding!!!!

Y/N P.O.V

Tae- your head is bleeding!!!
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
I touched my whole head and their was no blood.
Y/N- there's no blood Tae. I said while I was in pain. I looked towards to the person I bumped into and it was Jungkook.
Y/N- OMG!! Im so sorry!!!
Jungkook - its okay😂😂😂 he said awkwardly.
Jungkook- OMG!!! Your head is bleeding!! He said in fear.
Y/N- stop lying!!! It's not bleeding!!
He touched the left corner of my eyebrows.
Jungkook- see, its bleeding. He showed me his finger.
Y/N-😑😑😑 that's not my head.
Jungkook- lets go to the nurse.
Y/N- yeah yeah, lets go.
Tae- I'm sorry 😔
Y/N-it's okay, it not your fault, Oppa. Head to class first, I going to the nurse with Jungkook so don't worry. Bye.

Jungkook P.O.V

We reached the nurse and she did what she need to do. I remember that Tae said that she said that she is hosoek angel. Why can't she be my Angel too.
Jungkook- Angel?  She turned towards me.
Angel- yes?
Jungkook-have u gotten your timetable yet?
Angel- no, but will u go get it for me.
Jungkook- okay,wait here for me.
Angel- 👌
I got her timetable and she has all classes with me and my hyungs. I went back and we headed to class. We were late so we took our time to go to class.
Jungkook- soo, what's your name?
Angel- you'll know soon or sooner. 😊
We got to class and I head in first. As I head in the teacher starts scolding me.
Teacher- joen jungkook!! You're late!! Give me an explanation NOW!!!
Jungkook- I took the new student to the nurse because she got injured.
Teacher- I don't believe u!! Detention f-
Angel enters and the teacher went silent.
Teacher- hello , how can I helped u?
Angel- I'm the new student here and please don't give jungkook detention, he's telling the truth.
Teacher- okay no detention and please introduce yourself please.
Angel- hello, my name is y/n and I hope we get along this year.
Jungkook- so angel, your real name was y/n. Why didn't u just tell me.
Y/N- I told you, you would know soon or sooner.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/n- I told you, you would know soon or sooner. I said to jungkook.
Teacher- do u have any relatives that go here.
I looked around and spotted Tae.
Y/n- yes
Teacher- who?
Y/n- Taehyung is my older brother.