Prologue

Hi I'm Y/N Potter. But I have to hide my true identity by the order of Professor Dumbledore. So I changed it into Y/N McGonagall, raised by Minerva McGonagall.

They say it's to protect myself and my Brother from the dark Magic. I don't even know I have a Brother. All I know is his name is Harry Potter. Who is he... Or where is he right now. I don't have the slightest bit of idea. I really don't understand what they meant by 'protecting us from dark magic.' But I knew soon or later, I'd found an answer.

I'm 11 years old. Miss Mc- I mean Mom. Yeah... She told me to call her Mom. She raised me since I was still a baby. She treats me with caring and love. I wonder if my real parents would love me as much as her.

I was raised in the Hogwarts. At a small house actually, but it was close to Hogwarts. Mom would come after teaching her classes and visit me.

It was now time for dinner. "Y/N... Dear, you will be attending Hogwarts soon" she said. I look down "yeah... I'm aware of that, Mom" I said, softly. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to look at her. She smile at me. "You must be aware that your Brother will be coming too" she said again. I nod my head in respond. "Yeah..." I said. "Remember Y/N... You must not let anyone knows who you are or your life would be in danger" she said. "I still don't understand Mom... I don't understand why I should hide my identity..." I said. She smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Y/N... Since you're older now. I think it's time for you to know" she said. I just look at her, I wait in silent for her to continue. She told me to close her eyes and I did.

Flashback

I can see a small light through my eyelids. When I open my eyes, I was in a different room and it was empty. "Mother?" I call out. Then I hear yelling. I follow the sound and arrived at a room.

There was a man standing in front of a woman. She's shielding a crib. I walk towards the crib and look inside, to see two babies. One a boy and the other a girl. I'm guessing the girl is me.

Then the man, his face is blur. Shot a spell and the woman drop dead. But before she dies, she looks at the babies one last time. "Goodbye my babies... Mommy loves you so much" she said. My eyes widened, she's my mom.

Then the man comes forward. Then he gave us a scar. I touch the one on my forehead, feeling the rough surface. He looks at us, I can make out a small smirk on his lips. The rest of his face is still a blur. "We will meet again in the future. Though my main target is you..." He said, pointing at me.

End of Flashback

I woke up with a gasp. I pant as I try to even my breathing. I look at Mom, who is looking at me with concern. "I... I saw..." I start. She just pulls me into a hug. "Shh... I know sweetie... I know..." She said softly. I hug her back, tightly. Desperate for comfort.

Once I'm calm, she pulls away and looks at me. "Come on sweetie... We'll go to Diagon Alley.... We need to get you some supplies" she said. I look at her confused. "But this house is close to Hogwarts. Don't they have all the supplies I'm gonna need?" I asks. "Most of them... But you still need to buy something else" she said. I nod my head and get up.

Time-skip

We walk around from store to store to buy the supplies I'm gonna need for school. Such as my wand and every books to help me understand how the world of magic actually works.

"Now... It's time to buy you a pet" Mom said. I beam at her. I've always wanted a pet. I wanted and owl.

We make our way to the pet store. Mom told me to go around and see which owl would catch my attention. I do as she said and start wondering around.

Then my eyes landed on a certain cage. I look inside it to see the most beautiful owl I have ever seen.

I open the cage to get a better look of the owl

I open the cage to get a better look of the owl. It just stare at me. I was about to touch it when someone stops me. I jump when someone hold my arm. I turn around "Don't... This owl isn't fond with humans" a woman I assume working here said. I just look at her in surprise. I didn't expect her to just come and talk to me. "Look at the scars this owl have caused on me" she said, showing me her arms which is full of scars.

But I just smile. "It's alright... Maybe this owl is just nervous to be around human... Let me try" I said. She looks hesitated but she steps back anyway.

I turn to the owl as it continues to stare at me. I know this owl is a girl. I outstretch my hand. It makes a howling sound as if threatening me to not get any closer.

"Shh... It's okay, girl... I mean no harm... I just want to be friends" I said. The howling stops and the owl just stares at me. I smile softly "do you trust me?" I asks. Slowly I place my hand on top of her head. She makes a sound as if she likes it. I beam and continue to pet her. Then suddenly she flies out of the cage and rested on my shoulder. I giggle "hello to you too, girl..." I said.

"Impossible... Every people trying to be closer to this owl, she always attacks them" said the woman. I giggle "I'm happy you like me, girl" I said, looking up at the owl. She looks down at me and start bobbing her head. She hoots in delight, making me giggle in respond.

Mom comes and place her hand on my shoulder. The owl attempts to attack her. This moves makes Mom steps back in fright. "Easy girl... It's okay, she's my mom" I said. The owl relax again. I turn to Mom "I want her..." I say with a smile. "Sure... What are you gonna name her, sweetie?" She asks. "Since her feather look like snow... I think I'm gonna name her Yuki. Japanese of Snow" I said. Yuki starts hooting more, showing she agrees with her name.

This is a good start. I wonder how my life as a Hogwarts student would be

*to be continued*