t w e n t y s i x

Emerson's POV:

Justin, Marlowe, and I went into my OBGYN office. I had to do my glucose test today and I'm not excited for it. "They're going to take mommy's blood and make sure she's not sick." Justin said to her. Marlowe pouted and looked at me. "I'm alright." I smiled. When they called me back, we went into an exam room. The doctor fixed up the sugary drink and I slowly drank it. "Alright I'll see you in an hour." She said and I nodded, leaning back in the chair. Marlowe put her headphones and watched a movie on her tablet while I talked with Justin.

My glucose test was perfect, my blood sugar was normal so the next time she sees me is around 34 Weeks. We got into the car and went back home. "Did you finish your homework?" I asked Marlowe and she nodded. She sat on the couch beside me. She laid her head against my stomach and I smiled when she kissed it gently.

I laid with Marlowe so we could read a book together. I started reading her book which had some buttons that made things light up. Having a deaf child is hard, you have to find toys and books that make it easier for your child to have a normal childhood. A lot of Marlowe's first toys had a bunch of lights and movement but she loved them. After finishing the book, I signed I love you and she did it back before taking out her hearing aids. I kissed both of her cheeks and her forehead before nuzzling our noses together. I turned on her nightlight before leaving the room.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" I asked Justin as I watched him put together a little caddy for Mila. "Yeah baby, I got it." He said and I smiled. When it was finally put together, he pushed it against my side of the bed. "It's so cute." I cooed. I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my forehead.
•••

A/N: I have a question for you guys; I'm already up to chapter thirty three of this story and I am going to continue writing after Mila is born and when Emerson and Justin get married. Would you like a sequel with the wedding, potentially more babies, and the rest of their lives or would you want me to just continue writing on this story until I think it's done?