t w e n t y o n e

*Few Weeks Later*

Emerson's POV:

I woke up to Marlowe jumping on our bed. I smiled as she shook Justin awake. "Ready to go open presents?" I asked her and she nodded excitedly. I sat up and laughed at Justin as he tried to wake up. "Get used to this babe." I said and pecked his lips. "Merry Christmas." He stretched. "Merry Christmas." I put my hair in a messy bun before following Justin and Dodger downstairs.

I finished up breakfast as Marlowe played with her new American doll. "Time for breakfast." I called to them. We fixed our plates and sat down as we ate a sausage and cheese quiche and hash browns. I smiled as Marlowe pretended to feed her doll. "Did they attach the hearing aides?" Justin asked and I nodded. "They were a few dollars extra. She can even take them off and put them back on." I smiled. He smiled too and we continued eating.

"Hey Em!" My mom smiled and hugged me. "Hey mom." I smiled, putting my hand on my stomach. I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday. The baby kicks me all the time. "You're so big." My sister, Madison, smiled and put her hand on my stomach. "Thanks." I joked and chuckled. She pressed gently where the baby was and I felt it kick. She gasped and smiled up at me. I smiled too.

"When do you find out the gender?" Dad asked me. "Next week." I answered and he nodded. "Do you want a boy or a girl?" My other sister, Cameron, asked. "It doesn't matter but I'm rooting for a girl." I smiled and looked at Justin. "What if you have a full house of girls?" She smiled at him. He chuckled. "I wouldn't care. I love them." He said and patted my hand. I felt him kiss it and I blushed as we ate dinner.