t w e n t y f i v e

Emerson's POV:

"Thanks for coming to help." I said to Justin's brother, Brandon, my dad, and his dad, Chris. "No problem." Dad smiled and kissed my forehead. I felt Justin wrap his arms around my stomach and kiss my cheek. We just painted and decorated baby girl's nursery. I loved how beautiful and light it is. "I can't wait until she goes in it." I said to him before we left the room. "Me neither." He smiled.

After everyone left, I washed some of baby girl's clothes and blankets. I'm happy that I kept some of Marlowe's clothes for another baby. Marlowe watched as I put the clean clothes into the laundry. "Want to help me fold?" I asked and she nodded. She followed me into the living room and sat beside me on the couch. She helped me fold the onesies and sleepers while I divided them by size. I put them back into the laundry basket and took them into her room.

"Do you like this name?" I asked Justin, showing him the notes in my phone. We finally narrowed our list down to a few names. He grabbed my phone from me and scrolled through. "I like this one." He said and I smiled. "That's my favorite too." I felt her kicking and I smiled, putting my hand where I felt her foot. "Well that's her name." He smiled and pecked my lips. I locked my phone and laid my head on his shoulder.

We decided on the name, Mila Penelope Andrews. It's such a beautiful name and it fits perfectly with Marlowe. "I can't wait to see you Mila. Your family loves you so much and can't wait to play with you. " Justin whispered to my stomach. I played with his hair as Marlowe played with Dodger.