t w e n t y t h r e e

Emerson's POV:

"Guess who's birthday's soon?" I asked Marlowe as we ate dinner. She smiled. "How old will you be?" She held the number six and I smiled. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Jumping!" She smiled. I smiled too and we finished eating dinner. Justin helped me clean up and Marlowe went to go play. "Where do you want to do her party?" He asked. "I think I want to do it at Pump it Up, you know that super cute inflatable place." I said and went on the website on my phone. I planned the party for next weekend and ordered two large pizzas and goodie bags for everyone.
•••

I went inside the empty room where I had some baby things already set up. Justin's mom ended up getting baby girl a new swing and some clothes and diapers. I wasn't having a baby shower for the new baby but I did make a registry for family to buy us things. "Whatcha thinking about?" Justin asked. I turned as he walked towards me. "Nothing, I think I know what I want her nursery to look like." He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. "Well just let me know and I'll help make your dream come true." He said and I smiled.

"Are you going to help me get paint for sissy's room?" I asked Marlowe as we walked into Home Depot. She nodded happily. We walked in and went towards the paint section. I wanted to get a light gray color for her walls. Her entire room will be gray, white, and light pink themed. Marlowe looked at paint swatches as Justin, a worker, and I looked through the different paints. "I like this one." I pointed. "Yeah, I think this is the color." He smiled.