t w e n t y t w o

*One Week Later*

Emerson's POV:

Justin and I sat in the waiting room at the doctor. He was rubbing his thumb around my finger. "I'm sorry my hand's so sweaty." I nervously chuckled. He smiled. "Why are you nervous?" He asked. "Because we're finding out the gender." "You shouldn't be nervous babe, we're having a healthy baby that's all that matters." He said before the nurse called me back. She measured my weight before taking me into the room.

"Ok, let's look at the little one." The doctor smiled before moving the ultrasound wand around. I smiled when the baby popped up on the screen. She took pictures of the baby's parts. "Ok, are you two finding out the gender?" She asked and I nodded, looking at Justin. He smiled and squeezed my hand. "Alright, let's see."

She moved the wand so we could get a look at under the baby's legs. "It looks like you're having a girl." She smiled. "Really?" I asked, smiling. She made an arrow to the baby and typed it's a girl. I looked over at Justin as he wiped away his eyes. I smiled and kissed his hand. "Another little girl." I said and he nodded.

I stared at the ultrasound pictures as we drove to my mom's house to get Marlowe. "I can't believe we're having another girl." I looked at him. He nodded. "Me neither." He smiled. He parked at my mom's and we both got out. I saw the door open and Marlowe ran out. "Hey!" I smiled and hugged her. She laid her head on my stomach.

We went inside and I saw my mom cooking and Madison and Mackenzie watching something on tv. "Hey Emerson." Madison smiled. I hugged them before going to my mom. "Do you have the pictures?" She asked. I nodded. "You won't believe what we're having." I smiled before showing her. "A girl!" She smiled and I nodded. "Another niece!" Madison yelled and I laughed. "I'm so happy for you." I heard Mackenzie say. "Thanks you guys." I smiled.