I pat Kuroo's shoulders over and over and made an eye contact to him, thinking,  'Am I dreaming?'. He pinched me so hard on my sides while looking at me in the eyes saying 'No' as a response.

We both look at Sato and patted his shoulders saying

"Congratulations and Good luck on your first day!"

Sato bowed down and thanked us after. He was about to leave but Kuroo stopped him.

"Sato, did I told you to leave already? Let's celebrate on your first day of work!"

"Uhm... I think that's unnecessary"

"I'm your boss so you need to follow what I order"

"Are we drinking?"

"Of course we are!"

"But I have classes tomorrow"

"That's fine. We won't drink anything hard today, right Bokuto?"

"Eh?"

He kicked my feet and looks like he's planning something again.

"Yeah sure"

"You can wait here in the office. We'll be out after half an hour"

Sato sat on the sofa and he was fidgeting on his phone. Texting?

"Kuroo what the hell are you doing? There a lot of customer out----?"

Kenma accidentally drop the tray he was holding when he saw Sato sitting on the couch.

"Akaashi? You're back!"

He was about to hug Sato but Kuroo stopped him half way.

"Ah! Kenma yeah! A lot of customers are outside, right?! Please help me serve!"

Kuroo drag Kenma out of the office and it's just me and Sato who were left. I can feel an awkward atmosphere between the two of us.

"Uhm... do you want something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine. Do you have wifi connection in here? I need to use it right now."

"Ah yeah we have. I can give you the password"

"What's the password?"

"IloveAkaashi"

"Eh?"

"That's the password"

"Ah... ha... ha... thanks"

Damn I love Kuroo so much for allowing me to change the password of our wifi connection here in the resto. It is so useful right now.

After half an hour, the four of us went out to drink on my bar. Kenma decided to go with us because I think he misses Akaashi so much.

"The ambiance in here is great and the design is perfect" Sato said with amusement on his face

"Of course it is. Bokuto designed this bar base on the likes of the guy he loves" Kuroo proudly said.

"Bokuto-san?"

"Yeah I'm the owner of this bar"

"Let's seat already and start drinking" Kenma said looking bored already.

The three of them sat on the bar area and I decided to help my barista since he's the only guy on duty for tonight.

"Oi bokuto! I want the mojito you made last time!"

"Is this safe?" Sato and Kenma said in unison

"Yeah it is! It's delicious too so hurry up and decide on what to drink"

"Then margarita for me" Kenma said

"Uhm... the lightest drink in here?"

"Then you want strawberry mojito?" Kuroo suggested.

"Okay"

After making Kuroo's drink, I prepared Kenma's margarita next. I grab a glass on the cabinet and wet the rim of the glass with lime. I put a salt on a separate plate and salt the glass's rim. I filled a cocktail shaker with ice, put 2 parts of tequilla, 1 part of triple sec and added fresh one part of lime juice. I shake the shaker vigorously and pour it on the glass and garnished it with lime on the rim. I serve it infront of Kenma and waited for his reaction.

"Heh so you really are good with this."

"I told you so!"

So the next drink that I'll be making is for Akaashi... I mean Sato. I filled the shaker with strawberries, lime, mint sprigs and one teaspoon of sugar. I used muddler to mash the ingredients together until they mix. I added crushed ice onto the mixer and added a little bit of rum just to make sure Sato won't be drunk. I covered the shaker and shake it well. I chose a tall glass on the cabinet and pour the mix on it. I added a splash of club soda and garnished a strawberry on the glass's rim.

"Here you go"

I stared at Sato's face and waited for him to drink.

"Woah this is delicious! I want another one after!"

"Then cheers on Sato's first day of work on my restaurant!"

I grab a wine and pour it on a glass and raised it.

"Congratulations Sato!"

Few hours later, I swear I'm regretting what I did to Sato. I made sure that on every drink that I make for Sato, it doesn't contain too much alcohol. But I didn't know that his alcohol tolerance is not really good. Kuroo and Kenma are still sober so we decided to drop him at his house.

"Does any of you know his address?" Kenma said.

"Is he still living on his house?" I asked Kuroo

"No. I heard that their house was sold to pay for his hospital bills when he was hospitalized here"

I tried to wake up Sato but he just sat up and did nothing.

"Hey, Sato? Can we have your address so we can drop you home?"

"jdnamfnaldmkslamfjal"

"What?"

*doors open*

A guy suddenly entered the bar and roam his eyes around. He stopped looking on our way and walked right infront of Sato.

"Hey Keiji? You okay? Thank God you texted me earlier."

Texted? So he's they guy that Sato was texting earlier on the resto?

"Tooru?"

"Let's go home Keiji"

They're calling each other's first names? What the hell is happening in here?