Special Chapt pt.2

The hiccups just can't stop chanting from my throat which irritated me a little. Who told you to drink that freaking soju in the early morning? I guess this is the first symptom for me.

Fortunately, it stopped within a second though. Miracle? Glad that bae gave me a bottle of water earlier. Thanks, dude!

Boredom suddenly conquered me, like there's nothing I can do here either. So, I decided to go upstairs for some fresh air while contemplating at the veranda, I guess.

On my way up to the third floor - I'm using stairs only, I saw Sungwoon was on his way to the ground floor with his face mask. Yah! Seriously this cloud dude? Suddenly, a mischievous idea was flowing through my mind. Since I don't know what to do, why not to tease this unfully awake cloud dude?

"Hye! Sungwoon oppa! Rise and shine!" I capered to him while plastering a mischievous smile on my face.

"Oh Jisu-ah. Hello there."

"What's on your face?"

"Huh? What is it? Is there something's on my face?" Sungwoon asked worriedly while his fingers were running through his face - searching if there's something wrong on his flawless face.

"Not really. I guess, it got stuck on your face mask. Let me peel that off." Before Sungwoon could speak a word, I quickly peel off his face mask harshly and it accidently split into two!

"Oops! Dashi run run run!" I quickly escaped from the scene while singing to my fellow sunbae's song, Run. Perfect timing to sing that song. Nice! Hehehe..

"YAH! YOON JISU!!" His highnote was no joke. I don't know this dude - or shorty - could be this scary. From the visual, he does look like a fairy that everyone believes but inside like a total demon. Guanlin, Jaehwan, Jinyoung and Daehwi were looking toward us but I don't give a shit about it. Mianhae Sungwoon-ssi.

I'm chuckling all the way up to the third floor like a total insane person until I bumped to someone's back really hard and I ended falling. Ouch! I guess this is my 'reward' for being cheeky to Sungwoon. Ahh.. my fate. You can't escape from your own fate.

That guy turned his body then tilted his head a little while furrowing his eyebrows. Yah! Don't plastered that innocent and cutie face of yours, Woojin. Can you help me for a second here? My back hurts really bad. Arghh I don't want to be scolded by Jisung oppa anymore since I have my thoracic back pain.

"Jisu? Did you cause a trouble to Sungwoon hyung?" Now, the typically cold Woojin is back!

"Wait! How the fuck did you know about that?" I was puzzled of his statement right now.

"Secret cameras." He simply said while smirking. Mmm.. guys? I'm shook! Help me. What if he put his secret camera in Jisung's room when I'm changing? Ahh.. the hell no! "Hehe.. just kidding! HAHAHA!! You should see your face, Jisu!"

"YAH! IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Okay.. I'm so sorry. Well.. you do know that Sungwoon's voice was damn high pitched. That means, he was mad for no reason. By the way, why are you still lying on the floor?" Ahh right! I'm still lying on the floor.

"Help me, please. My back was really hurt from the impact of my falling and its because of your so-called muscular build."

"Pfft. Whatever you said. Here let me help you." Instead he was helping me to stand up, he lifted me on his arms. I'M SHOOK GUYS!! I'M SHOOK!! HE LIFTED ME IN BRIDAL STYLE, THE FUCK!

He carried me to the dance room and guess what, Jihoon was watching the free drama there. You don't know how shocked this Honey bear is with his eyes went wide as the ocean.