(7) - Awkward

Woojin's POV

Huh! I'm tired af after the showcase - of course my members would feel the same.

The door finally opened and they barged in like particles have been exerted some heat and moved randomly in motion. Lol why do chemistry came here? They stopped at their track and let out a gasped. What is going on now? Well.. I've been left out.

"Guys, is this really our dorm? Why it seems different and also has a lavender scent?" Sungwoon asked and blinked his eyes in confusion.

"I know right. Who has done these? It needs a lot to do, you know? Even us couldn't bear it." Seongwoo commented and scanned the interior design.

"It is because you are lazy, dummy." Minhyun rolled his eyes yet still admired the interior design.

"Hah! Dongsaeng! Where is she?" Jisung asked worried and scurried to find her. We rushed to the living room and saw Jisu, resting at the sofa. She slept so soundly with her hair blocked her visual. Jisung smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear while us, hmm.. maybe admired the beautiful angel there.

"Aww.. my angel must be tired cleaning our mess." Jaehwan pouted.

"Excuse me? Your angel? Pfft! She's my angel!" Daehwi denied.

"Hello? She's mine." Jihoon said proudly and also, I could hear some denying from each of them. Guys... she's mine.

"Yah! Yah! Don't be so ridiculous. Now, get wash up! If any of you denied, you guys will know what I'm going to do." He smirked and each of them scurried to their room. Pfft scared? "Woojin? Go wash up!" This is my chance to get closer with Jisu.

"I want to drink my guava juice, first."

"Fine!"

I took my juice out from the fridge and took a sit beside her on the sofa. Aww.. she's so pretty even though she's cold to us yet she has a soft heart. I wonder why her attitude was like that?

The television was on with the power of a remote control and my favourite program was playing - Cake Boss. I bet she was enjoying cooking shows too. She's truly my type... but too bad she's a year older than me.

"No!! Andwae!! Sirheo!! Go away from me!!"

Am I hearing something? I should get a checkup for my ears. But this voice sounds familiar.

Just then, I felt a warmth embrace at my waist. WAIT WHAT?! I couldn't help it but gulped. This is my first time a girl hugging me except my omma, halmoni and my dongsaeng. JISU IS HUGGING ME NOW!! MY HEART!! WHAT IS THIS?!?! BUT WHY?!

She was moaning about something and hugged me tide. Keep calm, Woojin! I scanned her face - damn! She was sweating really hard. Maybe she had a nightmare. Eotteokae?

I awkwardly stroked her head and for my luck, she was awake. GOSH SERIOUSLY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

She blinked her eyes for a better vision and took her arms quickly when she realised what she was doing. She quickly sat up and avoided our eye-contact.

"Mian.. I thought it's a pillow. Mianhae." She apologized and stared at the floor. Aww.. am I a pillow to you? So adorable.

"Ahh.. gwenchanha. But.. did you have a nightmare? Sorry to ask but I'm worried."

"Really? How do you- wait! Nevermind. You shouldn't need to know. Sorry."

"It's okay. By the way, thanks for cleaning our mess and I felt sorry for not helping you. You must be tired." I looked around as a signal.