(15) - Airport

Everyone was so anticipating for tomorrow's trip to Jeju Island - my hometown! Me and Jisung moved to Seoul when I was a kid; around 5 years old because that time, our parents had to move to another unit.

I'm wondering, how's halmoni and halboji there? And also, my flawless beige-fur horse, Applejack, is doing? Don't judge me why the name's like that because her fur and her characteristics are similar to that pony, Applejack.

"Oppa, how's halmoni and halboji right now?" He shifted his gaze towards me after taking a tone of selfies with Daehwi. "Let's meet them, shall we?"

"Ah right! Since we're going there tomorrow. Okay noted, dongsaeng. Did you excited to meet them or horse riding?" He smirked. Daehwi was so confused of what we were talking. I'll explain later, Daehwi-yah.

"Mm.. both? HAHAHA." I replied unsure.

"Hyung.. noona.. what are you talking about? I'm becoming a third-wheeler here." Daehwi pouted while hugging a pillow.

"We wanted to meet our family's farm there - to meet our grandparents also. My dongsaeng here, Yoon Jisu can't sit still while thinking of horse riding." Jisung explained and snorted.

Daehwi's mouth was forming an 'O' shape while nodding simultaneously. Geez.. this cutie. Stop doing that. You might hurt yourself.

The next day...

No one's POV

The boys were already awaken from their dreamland except for this yeoja, Yoon Jisu of course. She's the one who came to the room earlier than the other members last night.

The clock strikes exactly at 5:00 am and Jisu was still unconscious on the bed or maybe, having her 'battle' in the dreamland. How do I know that? She kicked all the fluffy and soft pillows like marshmallows to the floor aggressively.

Jisung came out from the toilet and gasped in shocked of what he had seen.

"Oh my God! My pillows!! My dongsaeng is such a tough and an aggressive character so I'm not surprised." He thought while picking up the pillows from the floor. An idea came to his mind. He threw it energetically towards her bare and flawless face.

"Wake up, you dummy!! We don't want to miss the flight, are we?" Jisung chirped from the other side of his room and smirked.

"YEAH!! BUT FUCK! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT TO ME?! I MIGHT HAVE A HEADACHE LATER, YOU SHIT!! SHOULD HAVE WAKE ME UP NICELY.. NOT THIS!!" Jisu growled and dashed into the toilet - ignoring her oppa like a total idiot. Jisung smiled smugly as if he won a gold medal in Pyeongchang Olympic. Siblings...

Jisu's POV

That oppa... how dare he did that to me like that? I might getting a headache later due to the shocked. No Jisu.. You are a tough woman and I'm sure I will stayed strong and healthy.

It's 5:15 am so I quickly pick random clothes for me to wear and ended with a comfy and classic white dress and I wore a pair of shorts underneath for my safety - of course!! I want to do horse-riding later and the boys here were kinda perverted. Just kidding. They were so freaking nice. God bless...

 God bless