(2) - Welcome

I'm still having my beautiful sleep until someone brings me back to a reality. Aish!! I swear!! Who ever brings me back, I'm going to smack them.

"Yah! Palli erreona! Their flights will be at 8. So please wake up or else I'll take you to a shower."

My eyes still half-asleep while my hands were wondering around, looking for my phone. Pabo Jisu, pabo! Where the heck is this phone? I've put somewhere near me last night since I'm reading some kind of novel.

"Looking for your phone and wanna know what time is it? Well.. it's 6:30, pabo."

I heard that voice again. Shit. Really? I sat up from my position and curious about this guy. Sounds familiar to my ears but not to my eyes because I'm still half-asleep.

Just then, I felt a cotton which has been soaked with liquid wiped to all surface of my face. So refreshing.. the green apple scented carried me away. I opened my eyes and surprised. I took my favourite pillow near me and smacked him down.

"GEEZ!! WHY THE HELL YOU ARE SO EARLY?!?" I almost screamed and he closed my mouth with his hand.

"Can you just shut up, dongsaeng? Why? You want to sleep again?"

"For sure yes, oppa. What do you expect from me?"

He rolled his eyes and sat next to me. I can heard that he was mumbling under his breath but I didn't know what is it.

"The last time I saw you, your hair was completely purple and now black and just a strand of blue hair?! What had onto you right now?" He's mumbling like a 'mom' now. Aish... so annoying.

"It's all about swag!" I replied coldly and earned a snorted from him.

"I miss you, dongsaeng." Aww.. his voice cracked and hugged me tidely. So long, I've never meet my oppa and now, he's hugging me in my room while I'm still half-asleep. He let it go and ordered me to take a shower. I denied his order and continue sleeping.

Just a few seconds, he gave me huge smacked on my butt. LIKE WHO DID THAT TO A GIRL EVEN THOUGH WE ARE THE SAME BLOOD?! IT'S WEIRD. So, I pay him back with a huge slapped on his butt too. He pouted and went out from my room.

After taking my shower, I put on a pure white shirt and a pair of skinny rip jeans. My concept for today is a bit simple and I like that and also a bit of boy-ish, I guess.

I dragged my luggage out from my room and slinged my personal leather black velvet bag on my right shoulder. Oppa saw my actions and quickly snatched my luggage from my hand. HOW DARE YOU! But, it's okay. Let the boys do their job. He gave me a sweet smile and carried my luggage all the way down.

Before I close my door, I took a quick checked or scanned at every inches of my room. I'm going to miss you, room.

In the dining room, I saw my oppa already there and thanked him for helping me. He nodded and handed me a cup of tea and a butterscotch pudding.

"Enjoy your breakfast!" He cheered. I'm just giggled on his silly actions.

The clock strikes at 7:25 am and we were having a family hugged. Who wouldn't hug their parents when they were not by your side? We let our hugged go and I sighed deeply.

"Jisu-ah, let's go?" My oppa questioned and I nodded.

"Honey, let's go or else we will be late for our flight." My omma told and we waved our last goodbye to our parents. I put on my leather heels boots and rushed to my oppa's car.

I took at the passenger's seat and he just looked blankly at me while I'm just crossing my legs like a boss. I mouthed 'what' and he just rolled his eyes to me. He pushed me back and leaned closer to take the seatbelt. After that, he fasten in and moved back to his seat.