(14) - Apologies

"Cheers!" I heard my oppa, who was cheering like an insane also known as a pabo person, at the woody kiosk. The 'adult' line were having their alcohol party over there. It felt weird and uncomfortable with a variety of alcohol surrounded it - even though I'm an adult now - so I decided to join with the youngsters who were having so much fun, I guess.

"Dongsaeng!" My oppa took my attention. I faced to him emotionless and mouthed 'what'. "Come here for a while." He ordered. I was wondering that he might wanted me to try the alcohol. I don't want! Sirheo!

"Try this." He handed me a cup and I smelt it right away. I knew it. It's the weird and disguisting smell of an alcohol, or more likely a soju. No soju for me please! I need a cola.

"I don't want this. Like seriously." I demanded and put the cup infront of him.

"Just one time, dongsaeng. And, you are an adult now so no worry." Jisung tried to persuade me but I'm still in my stubborn mode. The other members were also trying to persuade me to try it. Aish! Not you guys too! It can damaged your precious liver, you idiots! Don't you study bio or what?

"I said, I don't want it! So, better fuck off before I did something stupid to your face!" I hollered and left them being a dumbfounded. I could see that their face were completely shocked right now and I even have the courage to say that infront of the nation's worldwide group! Like the heck! Why am I saying those words to them? They did nothing wrong!! This is so pissed me out!!

Someone grabbed my arm and stoppped me at the middle of my track. It was Guanlin. The worried on his face makes me hurt a bit. I took off his hand gently while smiling.

"I need a rest, Linlin. Tell the others that I'm fine and also, sorry for cursing infront of you like that earlier."

He nodded and handed me a bottle of water on his hand earlier. "I think, this will hydrated you a bit." He commented and forced his gummy smile. To be honest, I really adored him.

The total darkness at the second floor really creeped me out but now, it's not the case anymore. I need a better rest now, I guess.

I jumped to my oppa's bed while staring at the ceiling blankly. Questions always fulfilled in my mind whenever I stared at the ceiling. Why did I do that to them? Is it because the smell of alcohol reminds me of him? That fuckboy? Why can't I just moved on? Am I feeling too insecured to a person with an opposite gender? I have to write a note to my oppa to let him know. I don't want to trouble people anymore.

I went to his table and searched for a sticky-note and a pen to do my 'apologetic' letter and also to let him know that I'm being insecured whenever there is an alcohol. I'll see you tomorrow morning, oppa.

Jisung's POV

I ushered my members to clean up the mess as the time was already late in the midnight. I hoped that my dongsaeng was alright because I'm afraid that she might did something so stupid whenever there were alcohols surrounded her. This is all my fault too. I'm not taking a good care of her whereas I already knew that she was too insecured whenever there were alcohols due to her traumatic events.

"Hyung, you are so deep in thoughts. What was that? Mind to share with me?"

I lifted my head up and saw the happy-go-lucky baejin who was smiling brightly. Before I could speak, he cut me first. "Is it because of Jisu noona? She will be alright. I'm sure hyung didn't do that in purposes."

My right hand automatically patted his head like a puppy. Oh gosh! This baejin kid really understands the elders. I nodded then proceeded to help the others to clean the mess that we did.