(1) - Move?

Annyeonghaseyo. This is J to the I to the S to the U, Jisu and a dongsaeng to the leader of a nationwide group, Wanna One Yoon Jisung. Well... we're totally opposite than each others. He's a warm-hearted guy you can find while me a cold-hearted one and can be little bit of sarcastic so don't ever try to mess with me.

I'm sweet 19, a great painter too or more like an artist - my house was full of my paintings - and have a dream of becoming a prosecutor - like both of my parents. Unlike my oppa. Even though he chose his career as a singer but we're always support him no matter what. It's his dream after all and nothing can stop him from singing.

I'm living in a great house with my parents - Yoon Hyun Min and Jung/Yoon Ryeo Woon. They have met in the same office and in the same unit! HOW CUTE!! Sometimes, I could tell my appa is such a cutie and handsome too since he had that baby face along with my oppa and there's my omma, she's so pretty and sarcastic like me. I guess I've taken the same gene as my omma.

When I was contemplating my thoughts near my window, my omma entered to my room without a knock. I almost screamed when she's suddenly pop-up besides me.

"What are you contemplating, honey?" She asked while taking a sit besides me and stroked my head.

"Life perhaps?" She chuckled.

"Let's eat our lunch and we have something to discuss about."

Discuss? What are we going to discuss about? I have a good grades and I'm still waiting for a qualification to the best university of law in United Kingdom. Don't tell me they are going to find a part-time job to me. Excuse me? That's a no no to me. I'm on my holiday, please!

"Take a sit, darling." My appa invited me with a smile. I smiled back to him. Gosh! Me, myself can't stand his cuteness lol.

We were having a nice and pleasant lunch this afternoon. Thanks to my omma. She's such a great cooker.

Me? Well.. I'm not that as great as my omma did because I have a traumatic background when I was 15 where I accidentally cut my finger. Geez.. that's hurt. I have been scolding by my own oppa. But, I'm expert on making all kinds of dessert.

"Honey, should we tell her?" My omma asked to my appa. He took a glass of water and sighed deeply.

"Jisu.. listen carefully my dear."

Why my appa's voice sounds serious? I nodded and listen carefully what is he going to say.

"Both of us will go to Canada tomorrow for some sort of work in a few months and Jisu, I'm sure you don't want to stay here because.. you know." My appa paused and signaling to one of our maids who was standing beside the sliding door. I chuckled and nodded quickly. My omma giggled because she knew that I hate them very much.

"Aww.. Canada? I want to go too but I'm pretty sure you guys were damn busy. Such a pity. Then... where should I stay?" I finally finishing my sentences and took a quaff of water.

"With Jisung, okay?" My omma let it out and with my luck, I accidentally choked and she rushed to me. "I know it's weird letting you to stay at their dorm but it's also for your own safety and you do missed your oppa, right?" I nodded and smile weakly.

"Oh come on!! LIFE WITH BOYS?!?! AISHH!! Aresseo. I understand. Wait! Will he allowed me to stay there with 11 boys including him?! Like seriously?!"

"I asked his manager and he was cool about it. So don't worry." My dad calmed me and I sighed in relieve. I wonder how I'll be able to survive there?

That night, I'm having a Skype with my oppa alone since I'm sure he's in his room.

Jisu: OPPAAAAAAA!!

Jisung: Gosh dongsaeng-ah. You startled me but hye! You are cool. Miss me that much?

Jisu: pfft! I don't think so. Why would I?

Jisung: shame on you. You are lying. Omma told me that you missed me and even crying like a kid. Such a crying baby you are, huh?

Jisu: yah! For sure, I'll kick you on your ass.

Jisung: aww.. I'm scared!

I rolled my eyes to him and gave him a death glare. I remember when we were still kids and I'm trying to scare him by imitating like a ghost in his room with a total darkness. I pushed my hair to my face and sit near the corner of his bed. When he was about to switch on the light, he quickly screamed like a girl. Gosh! You guys should look his face!! Damn ugly! Until now!

Jisung: YAH! DON'T GIVE ME THAT KIND OF GLARE! I SWEAR!!

Jisu: right I win! By the way, did you already heard that omma and appa will gone for few months at Canada? Hmm.. I'll be missing them so much

Jisung: yea~~ I did. You were lucky that you have stayed with them until now.

Jisu: aww.. don't be sad. Ah! THIS MAKES ME SO SHOCK!! AND HOW COULD I'LL BE ABLE TO STAY ALIVE?!

Jisung: what is that?

Jisu: FOR GOD DAMN IT KNOW, I'LL BE STAYING AT YOUR DORM FROM NOW ON! LIKE COME ON!!

He gave me a devilish plus sassy laugh like a drama queen to me. This oppa.. tomorrow.. for sure you will die in my hand.

Jisu: you don't know? I thought u already knew.

Jisung: aishh.. jinjja? I really don't know. I'll better tell my-

Jisu: NOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE NO!!!

Jisung: why? Isn't that fun?

Jisu: stop smirking at me! Kay.. enough for today I guess cuz I want to go to sleep, bye!

Jisung: yah! I'm just teasing you. Alrighty! I'll keep that as a secret to them. So tomorrow, I'll go pick you up?

Jisu: yea.. omma said so.

Jisung: noted! See you tomorrow. Annyeong.

Jisu: see you tom. Annyeong.

Finally, I can see my oppa's face and talked to him too. Aww.. I can't wait to kill him. Okay just kidding. How could I do that to my own oppa. So, I guess tomorrow will be the beginning of my new life?

< < < To be continued > > >

Hye Mimious!! How was it?!? I hope u like it n I'm still trying my best for a better quality of my story. So, have fun reading... WANNABLES BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Saranghae ♥♥

Jimin_mimiy