(8) - Motherly guy

Jisu's POV

"Ahh.. hyung. Please, don't jump to the conclusions! It's just an accident." I pushed Jinyoung's body while he was trying to explain. Damn! Why am I should involved in this dramarama?

While Jinyoung was explaining to Jisung, I quietly sneaked out from the kitchen or else he would tossed me his stupid questions regarding that accident. Aish!

"Jisu, where are you going?"

Nice! I've been caught. What should I do with this stupid oppa of mine? Kay.. I'm a bit harsh.

Jinyoungie mouthed 'gwenchanha' to me when he was exiting the kitchen. Yeah.. of course I should be okay. Why would I scared to my oppa? I can explain right?

Jisung told me to sit first while he was making a drink for me. Eh? Nice oppa! I'm really thirsty as if I'm at the Sahara desert.

While I'm slurping it down, he made a looked at me and chuckled. What the? Did I look like a pig drinking like this? Noted for my sarcasm.

"So.." he started. "How's your doing with the boys, huh? You seem comfortable, though."

I almost choked but I've managed to hold it in. Excuse me? My life with the boys? Hmm.. so hilarious.

My mind suddenly recalling about 'my moments' with the boys except Daniel, Jihoon, Minhyun and Seongwoo because I still didn't have a one on one session with them yet. Kay.. why it sounds like I want to? Hell no! Sirheo!

"Err.." I'm starting to stutter. Please don't! Or else, my oppa will think differently. But for my luck, his corner mouth curled up - smirking. God damn it!

"I know... they made your heart fluttered once again, right? Gwenchanha. You don't have to hide it. So tell me... who's better than anyone else?" He continued to smirk at me again. Oh please! I don't like to see his disgusting yet annoying face.

"Oppa!" I said coldly. "Excuse me?"

"What? I'm pretty sure they made your heart gone crazy!"

"What is this chatting? You guys didn't bring me?"

An anonymous voice suddenly pop-up from nowhere and both of us startled. I turned my back and appearing the king of gag, Wanna One's Yoo Jaesuk or the craziest one, Ong Seongwoo. Damn this guy again.

"Nothing much, Seongwoo. Jisu didn't want to tell me who is the best guy here."

"YAH!"

"Really?! Tell me! I mean, it just three of us were here." Seongwoo asked anticipating.

"Fine! I'm going to tell you guys once and for all. No repeating. Honestly.. it's.. it's.. gosh I can't say his name!"

"Oh! Come on, dongsaeng." Jisung 'encouraged' me and winked. Haih.. this oppa.. while Seongwoo tried to seduce me by biting his lip? Oh my god!! What is this?!

"But doesn't mean I like this person. Gosh!" I continued. "It's Dan-"

"DANIEL?!" Both of them yelled or more like fanboying with each other. I facepalmed myself and ignored their 'too dramatic' reactions. This is just a waste of my time so I just went to Jisung's room for a better rest, again.

The next day...

I felt something was buzzing on my right side. My hands did their jobs - while my eyes closed shut - searching about that source. Oh! It's my phone. I'm still in my sleeping mood and half-awaken but still managed to see my phone's screen.