(4) - Bonding

After a long silence between us in his room, he decided to break it. I was playing my Mobile Legend - just to increase my rank level - while he just played with his phone.

"Don't you want to take a tour around this dorm? I'm sure you will be amazed for it." He suggested.

"Wait. Let me finish this first. Okay! Get them! Yes!! Victory!! Yeah.. Legend 1. I'm so proud of myself." I screamed and do my victorious dance in glory.

"You know what? I think Guanlin played that game. Bet him if you can." He smirked.

"Sure! Kajja. Let's take a tour!!" I inserted my phone in my pocket and dragged his wrist.

"Let's take a look at the third floor where you will be amazed of."

Third floor? Did their dorm has triple storey house? From outside, this dorm doesn't seem like triple storey house. Well.. they are idols. They can get anything they want for free. Duh..

"Did you want to go there by stairs or lift?" He asked.

"Yah! Seriously? Lift?! Where is it? And please, let's just take stairs in order to burn my calories." I replied with my poker face.

"Just kidding. The lift is right next to Daniel's room which means, at the centre of this corridor if you want to use it."

We went up to the third floor and guess what, my jaws dropped by watching this. This is heaven! This floor consists of all the musical instrument, recording room and also their dance room. Daebak!

Nice! I can played the grand piano here. But, I just saw at their guest room also had a grand piano. My house only had one in the living room so whenever I feel down or bored, I just stormed my fingers to the piano.

"Close your precious mouth, dear. You don't want to get a single insect come to your mouth." He teased while pushed my chin up.

"Woah.. jinjja! This is daebak! Can I play that piano?" I asked excitedly. He nodded and smiled.

I rushed to the piano with the feeling of ecstatic in my body. I pulled the stool and 'tested' some of the keys or more or less played it like a kiddo.

"What song do you want to play?" He asked curiously while crossed his arms under his chest.

"Just the basic one 'cause we haven't finish the tour yet. River flows to you, I think?" With that, my fingers started to dance on the keyboard and produced a melodious music to the ears.

My oppa gave me an applause after I have finished the songs. I smiled and thanked to him. He compliment me that I'm so talented. Well.. this is Yoon Hyun Min's and Jung Ryeo Woon's daughter.

He led the tour like a real tourist at this third floor. I've never imagine that I'm living in this dorm which was full of music industry. He also allowed me to use the dance room whenever I feel like it and also the musical instruments. Like jinjja, bruh? Seriously?

"The second place that you would like is the veranda here. Kajja!" He took my wrist and showed me where the veranda was.

When he was about to open the sliding door, I could see the view through the glass door. I gasped all the time. The veranda is so open space and also, like in a fairy tale movie where all the flowers were blooming beautifully.

"This is aesthetic!" I cheered and awed.

"I know right. From here, you can see 360 degree turn of Seoul. But for now, I think my skin will be burn under the light ray. Kajja dongsaeng-ah. It's too hot here." He complained but still managed to smile.