Special Chapt pt.1

I went down right after I have finished my business in the toilet with my hair on bun and a pair of glasses were fixed on the bridge of my nose. Do I look like a nerd or cute? Eww.. so disgusting for me to act cute! Like bitch. That's not my style either.

For the first time in forever, the dorm was quite peaceful, I guess. It's calmer than usual with the birds were chirping outside the window, the warmth breeze brushed my skin which gave me that chilly vibe in my body and the welcoming blooming of flowers in the middle of spring. Such a mood lifter and a healer for me who really loves nature since I was born.

Unfortunately, someone intterupt my pleasant scenery with his innocent laugh yet strong voice which can conquered this one whole world. It was Lai Guanlin - the Taiwanese sweet guy - was playing the video game in the living room now. Seriously dude? Playing games in the early morning was your business rather than enjoying the pleasant scenery outside your dorm?

"Shut up, Guanlin. Your voice was echoing through my ears from upstairs." I stated. Guanlin just faced me innocently while his fingers were dancing on the buttons of the remote controller.

"That means, noona really loved me." He smiled smugly.

"Fine! Whatever it is. Ah! Guanlin. I want to play too, how I missed this game really much when I was a teenager." I took another controller ontop of the PS4 system when I realised he was playing my chldhood game, Tekken. You guys do missed this game, right? Who wouldn't?

I think I have been absorbed by the video game itself now. Shouting, yelling, laughing like there's no tomorrow and didn't want to be considerated with the others. We run the world, gurl!

"Yah Guanlin! Can you shut the fridge up?!"

"I'm not a fridge, shorty!" Guanlin shouted back. Hmm.. this guy was becoming rude now. Who teach you, kid? Ah.. by the way. Who's the 'shorty' that he was mentioned?

"Whatever! I need to listen the piano chords more clearly and precisely."

"Then, do it upstairs Daehwi-ah. Remember we do have two grand pianos, okay?" Guanlin replied in such a rude manner. What had onto you now? I don't teach him such a bad influence, am I?

With his current change of attitude, I gave him a hard smack on his head without delay. Teaching him a 'good' lesson wouldn't hurt him, right? As usual the so-called innocent Guanlin rubbed his head at the specific area while facing me in a shock expression.

"Wae??" He whined.

"You are being rude now. Who teach you? Give me his name and that specific person will receive my unforgettable punishment or if you don't want to tell, you will receive that punishment instead." I smirked and of course he was scared when I'm not in a good mood - like right now.

"AH NOONA NOO!! I WAS JOKING, OKAY? Besides, if someone's intterupt me, I'm mad for no reasons of being such an annoying brat. Noona would feel that, don't you? Please received my symphaty."

"Okay fine. But don't do that to someone's older that you even though you are the same age as the person by how many months." He nooded and continued playing his video game.

I have to check to that little Daehwi over there who was stressing out for just a small matter regarding of the grand piano. Geez... kids nowadays.

On my way there, I barely could hear the melodious music coming from the grand piano. Now I get it. No wonder he was so mad to Guanlin just now.

Talking about Guanlin a few minutes ago, his voice really could conquered this one whole world. He was continuing on the battle itself; such a genius maknae, huh.