(9) - Confession

Jihoon's POV

Finally!! After about 30 minutes have past, I finally chose the best and fashionable clothes for me to wear. Of course I'm a fashion hunter so I have to look good infront of Jisu. Pfft why am I sound so pervert?

I exited my room for taking my breakfast. Just then, I saw Minhyun hyung was about to enter his room so I quickly stopped him from doing so.

"Hyung!" I chirped and went to him.

"Oh! Wink boy. What's up?" This hyung is so extra nowadays, 'pretended' to be cool like Jisu. Maybe he was copying Jisu's slang introduction.

"Fine as always. Have you taken your breakfast already?" He replied with a nodded. "Wah.. jinjja? You didn't wait for me or even the others."

"Well.. I do wait for the others but it's not our members though. It's Jisu." He ended with a smile. Excuse me? What's with that smile? Happy? Smirked? Ecstatic? Smug? Why am I mad this early morning? "You should eat now or else it would be cold and trust me, Jisu's cooking was truly daebak! I swear."

"But, didn't she scare holding the knife as Jisung told us?"

"She's not right now as she's taking my encouragement. The others were eating now and hurry, as you don't want to miss her cooking when it's already been digested in their body." He entered his room and left me stunned there. WHAT?! JISU CAN COOK?! I thought she's only good in making desserts. I should be hurry!!

I heard their freaking loud voices from up here, complimented something over something. It must be Jisu's cooking. Hurry Jihoonie. I don't want to miss this chance.

"Wah.. jinjja! This is truly daebak! Truly my type!" - Daniel

"I missed my home meals now. Glad our angel saved us!" - Sungwoon

"She's truly my angels knock. I can't explained what I'm saying now. This is too irresistible to handle." - Jaehwan

"It makes me teary. OMMA!!" - Seongwoo

"Excuse me? She's mine, okay?" - Daehwi

"Yah! She's your noona. I mean, a noona to us." - Jinyoung

"Ah.. our Hoonie is here. You better be hurry or else I will taking it down." My Linlin smiled smugly, but more like smirking. I quickly took a sit next to him and snatched a full spoon of seaweed soup when he was going to bring it to his mouth. "YAH HYUNG!! IT'S MINE!! Here I've saved it from the others."

"Guanlin-ah. How dare you saved it for him? Let him regretted it." Woojin smirked. Geez.. this pink sausage of mine. I thought we are all in this together, Woojin? Liar.

"Guys, please eat. Don't be so noisy." Jisung hyung ordered and we just obeyed it.

A few minutes later after our delicious, majestic, irresistible breakfast that has been made by my angel, I would like to thank her though. She's really endure it by herself and even taking a good care of us even though it's just a couple of days she's with us.

But, where is she? She hasn't go down yet. Where's Jisung hyung? Maybe he knew where she was. I have asked him and he said that she was at the third floor. I wonder what is she doing right now?

"I don't know what is she up to right now but it's best for you to see it by yourself. Don't let the others knew. Well.. she's the one who told me not to tell the others but who cares." I made a confused face to him and rubbed my head. What do you mean by that hyung? Is there something that Jisu hide it from us? Gosh! Curiosity really kills me right now.