Chapter 2- Ex-Boyfriend

Soon everyone had began to crowd Leon including Francesca, Camilla, Maxi, Naty, Ludmilla...

Me and Diego stared into each others eyes.

♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧

Diego's POV (point of view):

Violetta clutched my arm tightly as everyone went to go crowd around some guy. I could tell Vilu was nervous, she was shaking.

Why does she feel this way towards that guy... Who is he...

I thought about it and looked into Violetta's eyes.

"Is that... Your Ex?" I asked her.

She nodded and frowned.

He suddenly looked at me and then Vilu who was still clutching my arm even tighter. She grabbed me by my arms and led me to the performance room away from the crowd.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

Leon was now staring right into my eyes. During this short moment, I noticed he got new clothes and a hair cut which suited him... "No!" I thought to myself. "I can't be thinking of him... I need to forget him!" I quickly grabbed Diego out of the hallway so we could already be seated.

5 minutes later, the bell rang and everyone came inside for the first music class in the performance room. We had been here earlier when we sang "Ser Mejor" (Be Better).

Suddenly Pablo came in and discussed what he did over the summer.

He also mentioned the new students.

"Oh! There is one of our new students attending here, His name is Diego!" Said Pablo.

"Hello." Diego said standing up and waving.

"Ooh he is cute!" Said a girl behind us.

"Sorry I'm taken by Violetta!" Diego said louder than I thought he would.

At this point i was panicking, everyone must have heard him announce that, especially Leon...

"Now..." continued Pablo. "How were your guys' summers?" He asked.

"I got my hair done! If you haven't noticed already!!!" exclaimed Ludmilla.

Everyone seemed confused as Ludmilla had looked exactly the same to them.

"Leon! How was your summer?" Pablo asked.

I was anxious to know what Leon had been doing since I hadn't seen him and all.

"It wasn't as great as i'd hoped, Pablo" he said, glancing at me for half a second. "I raced at the motor cross a few times but nothing really exciting happened." He looked down and began to look unamused. I couldn't help but stare.

"Oh sorry to hear that Leon, hope you have a good time here with all your friends" Pablo replied.

"Okay now!" Pablo said projecting his voice to the whole class. "Lets get started on this lesson."