Chapter 37: Don't judge a book by its cover

Passion was nervous as hell. She didn't know how breakfast with Jerome was gonna go. She didn't want things to be weird between them.

She had to think about how she would tell him.

While she was thinking Carnell walked into the kitchen. Passion looked wonderful. He was worried that she was looking too good for another man. That pain shot right back through his chest again.

"Aww you finna go out with yo friend again" He said putting inference on friend

"Yupp" She replied.

"Can I ask you some P?"

"You just did,but go ahead"

"Are you dating someone else if so let me know so I can fall back."

"See you feeling guilty huh? See nope I'm not seeing anyone else." She said then she walked out the kitchen then out the house.

Carnell was stuck he didn't know what to do. An Idea spark all of a sudden. So he picked up his phone.

"He snoop I need you to do Me a favor"

"What's that boss"

"I need you to follow my girl. I think she found her someone else"

"Ight boss I'm on it. Just text her license plate number" He said snoop said before they hung up

Snoop was a worker for Carnell. Anything someone needed to be found out, Snoop will find it out.

Carnell knew Passion was lying. He knew this nigga she was seeing wasn't just a friend. Once he proved that he was up. He was gone just fall back,and stop trying.

Passion pulled up to the restaurant and sat where Jerome was seated in a window seat.

"Wassup Passion" He said giving her a hug then taking his seat.

"You look beautiful " He said looking into her eyes.

"Thanks. Um Jerome I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Yeah go ahead I'm all ears"

" Look I appreciate the compliments and motivation,but I'm still in live with Carnell an-"

Passion was interrupted by Jerome's phone ringing.

"Yea. We're in the window seat just come on in" Jerome spoke to someone on the other end.

"Passion I hate to interrupt you, but I have someone I want you to meet."

Now Passion was more nervous,because she couldn't just get it over with. So the more anticipation was killing her.

Passion looked up and saw a handsome man walk in. Passion watched as Jerome stood up and did the unthinkable. They kissed.

Snoop snapped the picture then drove in the direction of Money's crib.

"Passion this is my husband Derrick" Jerome said introducing the two.

"Hey Passion. It's so nice to meet you. Since Rome came from Miami the first time he hasn't stop talking about you."

Passion was shocked,Thankful,and embarrassed.

She was shocked, because she didn't expect for Jerome to be gay. She thought he was straight.

She was thankful, because she didn't have to have that talk with Jerome that she's been dreading.

She was embarrassed because she was wrong.

"Hey Derrick. Jerome didn't tell me he was umm...umm..-"

"Gay" Derrick Finished for her. Passion smiled shyly.