Chapter 31: Making a Change Part 3

Passion was sitting at the table in the kitchen eating pickles and peanut butter when Tiffany walked in and sat next to her.

"How are you holding up" Tiffany asked P.

"I'm Fine" To be truthful Passion wasn't exactly fine. It had been a couple of weeks since Passion's and Carnell's fight. They hadn't communicated besides Carnell making sure she was well fed. Carnell would text P to see if she was craving a certain type of food. Other than that they were not speaking.

Passion loved Carnell to death and back, but she loved her baby more  Therefore she refused to let he or she suffer because the father wanted to be a dick rather than put their safety first over money matter of fact anything.

" You guys love each other. There's no way in hell that you guys should be arguing,and staying mad with each other. I thought y'all were past this stage" Tiffany asked

"I know Tiff. I don't wan't to argue with your son, but I not gonna kiss his ass either. I just asked one simple request of him."

"What maybe a simple request for you may not be a simple request for him. You need to look at it from his prospective just as much as he look at it from yours."

"I have. I know that it isn't easy for him to just quit, but he's not even considering it. I cant even live with myself knowing that I could assure that my baby has a normal life,but I did nothing about it. I can't have my child going through that. No offense tiff"

"None taking Passion. Everyone has their own opinion to situations. Everyone is not comfortable with doing what I've one when it came to my child and husband,and Im fine with that. I'm an open minded person that excepts any and everyone's opinion as long as it is expressed respectfully."

Passion nodded her head in understanding.

"Whatever is going on with you and my son yall need to fix it. It's not good for y'all more importantly. Yes i said more importantly. It's not good for my grandchild."

Passion nodded and just sat there thinking things through. She's never been the one to kiss ass. Especially when she did  nothing wrong. True she wanted things to work for her unborn,but she couldn't make Carnell understand anything. Carnell was too single minded for her liking. She did need to text him and tell him about her doctors appointment tomorrow,because regardless of their problems Carnell was gonna be on call 24/7 for their child.

Text conversation:

Passion: My doctor's appointment tomorrow @11:00am

Carnell: ight

Passion put her phone up then went and got ready for bed. She watched movies until she fell asleep.

The next day Passion got up ,showered,and prepared to start her day.

Hey phone buzzed indicating that she had a text message.

Carnell: We're taking my car. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Passion: Y you just can't meet me there?

Carnell: Cuz that's doing to much

Passion: Ight whatever.

Passion waited for Carnell for what seemed like forever,but in reality she had only been waiting for 5 minutes.

After a little while longer Carnell texted Passion saying that he was outside.

She got in the car then put her earphones in. Carnell looked and noticed he just shook his head.