Chapter 33: Diamonds are a Girls best friend, But all men love Crystals

Carnell was at the club with Chris and Ace. It had been a while since he,and the boys got out there and turnt up.

Strippers were in their faces, drinks were coming from left and, and the kush was louder than ever. All in All they were enjoying themselves. Carnell stood up in the V.I.P and looked down on the dance floor. He saw a familiar Body move. He couln't see the face just yet, but his main concern was the way that coral blue dress was hugging her body.

Carnell couldn't lie he wondered what ole girl on the dance floor was about. He couldn't do that doe he loved Passion. So he shook the thoughts from his head and went and took a seat next to his boys. They continued to get fucked up. They passed three blunts in rotation.

By the end of the night Carnell was Highy and tipsy as fuck. He didn't have a care in the world.

He walked over to his car then opened the door. Before he got in he noticed that Coral blue dress once more. This time he saw who was wearing it.

Crystal? He asked him self. He tried to slide himself in the car before she noticed him,but it was to late.

"Money?! Is that you?!" She asked walking over to his car.

When she got in front of him she noticed how drunk he was. She looked around for his friend,but they were not there.

"Bro. You too drunk to be driving home. Com on we're taking my car."

Carnell wanted to say no,but his body wouldn't let him.

"Ight lets go take me home girl"  Carnell slurred.

She got in the car then pulled off. She missed Carnell. She saw the way he looked at her and she knew by that look that he liked what he saw.

She looked over and saw Carnell sound asleep. She smiled then headed in the direction of her Condo. She got out the car and went over the his side. She shook him until he woke up.

"Carnell we here come on" Carnell listened then got out the Car.

He staggered behind Crystal. Wgen he got in her place he plopped down on the couch.

"Why you didn't take me home like I asked you" He semi slurred.

"Because I forgot where you lived."

Carnell shook his head. He pulled out his phone to call Ace,but Crystal swiftly took it out of his hand.

"Nope. You gone stay here until you're sober enough to leave"

"Man Crystal what the fuck is you doing" He said.

She stepped out of her dress showing her strapless purple push up bra and matching panties.

Carnelk mouth dropped to the floor. Her body was great,and a half of him wanted to explore, but the other part knew it was completely wrong.

She turned and bent over. She straddled his lap grinding roughly and slowly on his wood.

"Dam girl" He hissed.

She smiled as he lift her up and carried her to the bed.

He threw her on the bed. He stripped to his boxer. He then exposed his rod positioning to go in. Crystal leaned forward to kiss him but he pushed her right back down.

"You know I don't play that shit" He roughly entered her. He pumped,and pounded until he bust a nut. His seeds flooded her insides. He knew Crystal no longer had an uterus so thats why he didn't pull out. He didnt even care if she was satisfied or not, That was the least of his worries.

What was bothering him was he just cheated on the woman he loved. Guilt rushed over him. For once he wished he listened to his mind.

He just laid back on Crystal bed thinking. Trying to stay awake,but sleep took over him.

Crystal was planning to bring someone home,but she didn't expect it to be Carnell. Before tonight She hadn't had sex in a while. She hadn't seen Carnell in almost to two years. She missed his stroke. To be honest she was in love with him. She had to have him. She was gonna start "operation get Carnell" right then and there.

She reached over to his phone,and got the number she was looking for. She type the number in her phone. She snuggled close to a sleeping Carnell. She put the sheet over her bare chest,and snapped a picture of them two.
*

*

*

While Carnell was out having "A good time" The mother if his Children was at home now 6 months pregnant. Passion knew Carnell had been busy with her ,and making sure everything wad fine with her. She knew he needed some time to hangout.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:00 am. She had just woken up. She hadn't been able sleep,because her kids were playing soccer with her wound. She was tired as heck. She rubbed her stomach with some tummy butter to get rid of and prevent the stretch marks to soothe the trip.

"Mommy can't wait for y'all to come out. I know y'all daddy can't wait either" The babies finally stopped kicking and she started to dose off.

She woke right up once she heard her phone buzz letting her know that she had a text message from an unknown number. She opened it and it was a picture. As soon as she saw it tears rolled down her face as she read the caption.

Caption: I tried to stay away. I swear I did. But hey what can I say. Crystal's are a man's bestfriend.

Yours truly,

— Crystal

*************************************

Carnell bogish right?