Chapter 5 (reupload)

THIS IS A REUPLOAD OF CHAPTER 5 SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEY CANNOT READ IT SO HERE IT IS AGAIN I DIDNT PROOF READ I JUST COPIED AND PASTED

*****************************************

Shhh" Tiffany said as she and Carnell Crept into Passion's room with pots and big spoons in their hands.

Carnell quickly opened Passion's room door. He and Tiffan stood over P's bed and looked at how drunk she and the twins were.

"Dam you let them get fucked up like that?" Tiffany asked her son

"Mama she had to have a little fun"

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Well lets wake they drunk asses up"

Tiffany said.

"On the count of three"

Carnell nodded.

"1...2...3"

They started beating the spoons against pots.

"What the hell" P said waking up from her sleep.

"Get up girlss" Tiffany said.

All three girls stood up out the bed trying to conquer their dizziness.

Passion looked over at her clock.

7:30 A.M?

"Come on y'all why y'all gotta do too much. Why we wakin' up so early" Passion asked.

"P I wanted to talk to you and Carnell. Yo friends could have stayed sleep ,but I thought it was funny to wake y'all up this way" Tiffany said.

"Foreal? OKay tell us what you needed to talk to us about" P asked Tiffany

"Okay well...Robert and I will be gone for a month on a business trip. It's just gonna be you and Carnell. Please don't fuck my house up."

Passion got a little intimidated by that she would be left in a house ALONE with Carnell for a whole month.

"Uhmm okay cool" Passion said.

Carnell looked up at Passion trying to read her expression.

"So Passion here is your Credit Card Passion. You should be good for the whole month. Here some Cash you know just in case a place doesn't take credit. Shit I don't know I just want to be prepared. Y'all please be safe foreal. Im gonna try to call everything."

"Okay" Carnell and Passion both said together.

"Carnell let me speak to you for a second"

Tiffany and Carnell left out the room and Passion and the twins went directly back to sleep.

Carnell leaned against the wall preparing to listen to what his mother had to say.

"Carnell I know you like I know myself."

"Mama what you talking bout"

"I'm saying I know you like P even if you don't want to admit it. No fucking in my house lil boy. Don't do P wrong if you not gone do right by her don't fuck with her. She a good girl and you gone miss out on some shit"

"Ight mama. I aint gone fuck with that girl or I dam sho aint gone hurt her feelings"

"What ever lil boy watch yo fucking mouth I'm not one of yo friends" Tiffany said and smack him upside the head.

Tiffany gave P and Carnell a kiss and told them bye before. Tiffany and Robert walked out this house to Catch a plane To Brazil. They had to Tie up a few strings with their connects.