Chapter 16: Locked in Part 1.

Since Carnell and Passion had their conversation things was good with them. They talked to each other about any and everything.

Carnell still had strong feelings for Passion,but he know that he couldnt act on them until she realize that her heart should belong to him. He didnt want to make P uncomfortable and he didn't want her to stop talking to him. He really enjoyed her company he was a total sucker for Passion.

It had been three days since Passion talked to Carnell. She didn't tell Carnell about Zion hitting her. She didn't want anyone to overreact about the situation.

"P" Carnell said

"Wassup" Passion said.

"I gotta make some runs with the guys. I'll see you when I get in tonight" Carnell said scooting out of Passion's bed and sliding on her shoes.

"Okay be safe"

"Always" Carnell said then gave her a hug.

They had just finished watching the Avengers.

Carnell still didn't have the lead on the niggas that's been trying to knock him off his square in steal his spot.

When he finds out who they are he was gonna get down and dirty with them. He was gonna wish that they were never born.

When Carnell left Passion decided to call the twins she hadn't talked to them in a little while.

They decided to meet up for lunch.

Passion waited in Chipotle for the twins.

After about 5 minutes she saw her best friends walk in.

"Where the phony bitches at" Tia said

"Right here. Right here. Right here" Tati sang pointing to Passion as she did a little dance.

"Sit y'all big head asses down and lets talk"

"So wassup phony bff. muhfuckas aint heard from u since when?" said Tia

"Tia shut up wassup though" Tati said to P.

"Girl a lot of shit"

"Get to talking heffa,cause we got to tell you and I mean juicy shit" Tati said

"Well y'all go first" Passion said

"Okay on the count of three Tia lets tell her"

"1...2...3"

"We not virgins anymore" The twins said at the same time.

"That's great...I lost mine too" P said.

The girls talked about their first time sex experience.

Then Passion told them about her talk with Carnell and how everything was going good with them and their friendship.

Lastly she got around to what happened with Zion.

"P I hope you don't plan on still fucking with him after this shit" Tati practically yelled.

"Hell naw" Passion said

"Good cause Iont like em" Tia said

They all laughed and finished eating their food.

Zion had been calling Passion for the last three days. He even stopped by her house when Carnell,Tiffany,and Robert were gone. She just acted like she didn't hear him when he was outside.

She left Chipotle and drove home.

She pulled up to the house and saw Zion's car.

She parked her car and quickly walked to the front door.