Chapter 25: The Plan

Passion woke up to the sounds of Carnell snoring in her ear,a sticky bed,and her hair matted down.

She looked at the clock and it was 2:00 in the afternoon. Dam Passion thought to herself.

They really wore each other out the previous night. Passion had the best sex she had experience in her short sex life. She knew it would only get better. She knew Carnell had some more tricks up his sleeves. She just couldn't wait until he performed them on her.

She was in love,and didn't give a fuck who didn't like it. She was drawn to him. She needed his love. She needed his affection. Fuck it she needed all of him. Every inch. Every fiber. Every part OF HIM.

"Bae get up I need to fix this bed or call the ppl one."

"hmm. 5 more minutes girl dam"

"No Bae. I'm uncomfortably sticky."

"Please bae. lemme stay sleep a little longer"

"No. If you wake up now. We can have shower sex"

Carnell hoped out the bed and quickly picked Passion of the bed. Then he stripped the sheets and through them in a pile.

"I looked in the closet and there is an extra set of sheets. Lets put them on when we get out the shower"

"Okay"

"Carnell how'd you get all this together last night."

"I pulled a couple strings with the aquarium,but the twins helped me with the room."

"Aww I appreciate everything. Remind me to thank the twins." She said before she kissed his pink plumped lips.

They walked inside the washroom and P turned the water on.

She removed her bra and panties then stepped in first. Carnell followed behind her.

He grabbed the wash cloth then squeezed some inside of the towel and started lathering every inch of Passions body.

"Bae I swear you made me feel like I was a virgin again. My body soar as shit"

"I'm sorry baby,but this the feeling of fucking of a real man."

Passion just laughed at Carnell.

Carnell cupped her breast and went down. Not once did he come up for air. Passion's Juices had an unique taste. They were sweet and sticky so the flavor lingered on his tongue. He never got full he was always hungry for more.

Her smell was so fresh and refreshing he could smell her sex from two miles away.

He loved the way they Passion let go and squirt in his mouth. He would try to catch every drop in his mouth.

He continued to eat her hungrily. He could feel her preparing to release.

"There you go P. Make that Pussy Squirt for daddy"  She obeyed and shot her juices into his mouth and he slurped every drop.

Passion knees buckled unable to stand. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He teased her pearl with his tip.

"Stop teasing" Passion whispered.

"Lemme know who that pussy belong to first."

"You daddy. I swear to God it's all yours"

"You dam right" He slid in to her. Even though she fucked before, it feels as if her walls are made just for him.

He started his strokes which caused both of them to fall into pleasure.

°

°

°

°

After their shower they got out and started to put on their clothes because Carnell had special business to take care of.

"Dam girl You had Curious George hoing crazy"

Passion was confused.

"Who is Curious George" She asked him

"My young nigga. I call him Curious George. That lil nigga is always wondering all through the pussy... All around the pussy...In and out the pussy"

Passion couldn't do anything but laugh at Carnell Crazy ass.

"You to much for me boy"

"But you love that shit. Besides we gotta make up a name for that cat"

"Carnell you name it. I don't have shit in mind"

"okay let me think. What about Passion Fruit...nah."

Carnell sat and thought.

"I ain't got shit either. We gone figure something out. Lets get out of here and get some breakfast."

They drove to the waffle house and sat down and ate.

"I got it P. We gone call her PJ"

"Why PJ"

"So we are able to talk in code when either one of us wants some"

"What ever you say Carnell."

"I been meaning to talk to you Passion"

"Okay talk" She said.

"Watch yo mouth lil girl,but I want you to know I'll never let you get hurt."

"mhmm. I know"

" You I'm gone kill that nigga Zion right?"

"It may sound crazy,but do what you gotta do"

"Of course. I need yo help though"

"My help doing what"

"I researched people like him Passion. He is obsessed with you forreal. I need you as bait and  distraction"

Passion got a little scared. She didn't know what would happen at all.

" Wait what do I have to do"

"You gone act like you've been looking all over for him. Tell him that you're sorry for all of the shit that he accused you of. That's just the basics. We gotta think the plan through some more. So we gone follow through with it officially in a month or some. Are you in"

"Yeah I am. I'm still a lil scared ,but I'm in. I'm a rider a soul survivor." She said

"I'm glad you are ma. I love you girl and PJ. Y'all my babies. I got you I'mma make sure you safe.

**************************************

MAKE ALL OF THE NECESSARY MOVES PWEASE

JUST A LIL SOME SOME.

SORRY BOUT MY MISTAKES :/

—QUEEN <3