Chapter 3: School?...

Passion didn't know that she would be starting school so soon. Matter of fact she forgot all about school.

   She had barely slept the night before. The anticipation was eating her up. She got out of bed and took a shower in her personal bathroom.

After she showered She lotioned her body with Velvet Sugar lotion from "Bath and Body Works".

She put on her silk black panties and matching bra. She then walked over to her walk in closet that was now filled with a ton of clothes.

She reached in there and grabbed a light blue Crop Top with small red flowers that rose a little above her belly button. She picked out some beige shorts with some cute gold sandals with sparkles on the straps and gold accessories.

She wore her hair curly and put on some lip gloss that had a shade of pink it that really matched her complexion.

Passion did a 360 spin in the mirror to check herself out. She stopped at her ass and was pleased with what she saw.

Her ass was round and plump ,but not to big...It was just right.

She sprayed her perfume on her body then headed downstairs

Carnell replayed the night before in his head over and over again. The kiss was all he could think about.

He said at the counter  texting his right hand man Chris and they arranged a time to meet at one of the traps to discuss some business about the new niggas that tried to take over his soon to be shit.

Carnell was getting slightly impatient because it was taking Passion way to long. He liked doing shit how he wanted it done and when he wanted to do it.

He waited another 5 minutes and he was getting pissed.

He wanted to get to school to meet up with his boys. Yeah he was a dope dealer that pushed heavy weight,but his pops always told him a dummy don't make it far in this world not even doing something that people think is simple...Like pushing weight. So yeah Carnell went to school and would until he felt like he couldn't learn anymore.

He sat back in his chair with irritation when he saw Passion stand in front of him.

Dam that's what took her so long. Carnell thought to himself.

Carnell thought that Passion looked good as hell. He wanted so badly to walk up to her and suck her lips from her face ,but he controlled himself he couldn't do that.

"I'm sorry I took so long" Passion apologized.

"You good I guess. Just make sho you be faster tomorrow" He said standing up to walk out the door.

Passion was stuck and couldn't move. She was mesmerized Carnell looked so fine and she was more than attracted to him; He wore a red Polo Ralph lauren shirt, Army Cargo's , and his Fire Red Retro 4's. She couldn't stop staring.

"Dam can you come on"  Carnell spat.

Passion snapped back to reality and followed Carnell out the door.

He went to the Passenger side of the car and held the door open so Passion could get in the car.

He got a quick glance of her ass and he was pleased with what he saw. Her ass was the perfect size. His hands itched to Grab it...to squeeze it..He would have been pleased to just be able to touch it.

Passion got comfortable in the car and waited for Carnell to get in.

He got in and they drove off.