Chapter 13: My all...

Passion Ran down to the kitchen grabbed her key's off the counter then ran out the door.

She was pissed at Carnell for doing what he did,but she was more pissed at herself for allowing him or that long. Not only was it too long she loved every second of it.

She thought about Zion and how good he was to her and she realized she needed hum in her life.

She pulled at her phone and texted Zion

Passion: Can I come over..?

Zion: Of course here's the address. 7403 N. Bean

Passion:  K. I'm OMW

P put the adress in google maps and within 10 minutes she was there.

Zion came out and helped her out the car.

"Wassup gorgeous. Somebody did something to you?"

Passion decided not to tell Zion about what happened.

"Nah. When you left I got bored so I decided to come over and chill with the best boyfriend in the world." She said lying.

He nodded.

"Can I get something to sleep in  so I can take a shower"

"Why you didnt bring you no clothes" Zion said suspiciously.

"Cause I think its romantic when girls sleep in their boyfriends clothes" Passion said lying. The truth was that she did not have time to grab any. She got out there as fast as she could

Zion knew she was lying,but he let it go.

She got in the shower and tried not to think about Carnell,but matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop thinking of him. The way his lips felt. The way he stared at her. She had to stop.

She got out the shower with Zion's clothes on and laid in bed with him.

"Passion if somebody hurt you,you would tell me right" She knew he was serious cause he called her Passion instead of gorgeous.

"Yess" Passion said

"Zion. If you decided to feel me up under the dinner table again you would warn me right"

"It depends did you like"

"No. I loved it. That's all I could think about"

She leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her with so much Passion and emotions.

She was ready to give him her all. She figured that is she gave him her virginity then she would forget all about Carnell.

She made the kiss longer. She quickly pulled the shirt over her head exposing every inch of her nude body.

Zion equally sucked on each nipple to get her ready. He licked and sucked a trail of saliva from her neck to her bikini line.

He made his way down to her womanhood and departed the lips and with the tip of his tongue messaged her. Passion never experienced head before and she was loving it.

He moved to her ear

"Are you ready?

Passion nodded. And Zion pushed himself slowly in. He knew right then and there Passion had something special and there was no way in hell he was sharing.

He moved inside and out of her enjoying her soft moister.

Passion loved the feeling and she started to shake as she released her

Zion felt the pressure building up when he pulled out of the estacy and let go on his silk sheets. She loved Zion.

She was only with him a little while and she gave him her all and she was happy about it.

*****************************

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THESE CHAPTERS I SPOSED TO UPDATE EARLIER ,BUT I GOT A LIL BUSY SO HERE GOES THE 4 CHAPTERS

COMMENT//VOTE//RECOMMEND...
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK FOR PNE PWEASE

SORRY I HATE PROOF READING SO EXCUSE THE MISTAKES.

—Queen <3 :))