Chapter 27: Head Bitches In Charge Part 1

"The Family of Mr. Carnell Johnson" The doctor said through the waiting room.

Everyone stood up.

"Right here sir" Robert said with Tiffany and Passion by his side

"May I ask,Who are you to the patient?"

"I'm his farther this is my wife his mother and his girlfriend"

"Ok I see. Well Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. Your son is a fighter. The bullet was in him untreated for way too long,but that didn't stop him from pulling through" He said pulling out a x-ray

They just listened attentively.

"You see here is where he was shot in the shoulder. I'm guessing he moved a lot when he was shot because the bullet traveled to his neck missing a main artery by an inch. The bullet then exited his neck. Your son is a strong young man."

"Oh thank you God.  What's his status now doc"  Robert asked.

"Well he just got out of surgery not long ago. He's sleeping now. You all can go in there and wait for him to wake up. When he wake up he may not be able to speak for a while,but he's doing fine at the moment"

"Thank you so much" Tiffany said.

"Oh there's one more thing. He can have overnight stays but only one person can stay" 

They nodded and he walked away.

Passion released a deep breath and took a much needed seat. She was terrified that Carnell may not have made it. She loved that boy halfway to death. Fucked that she loved him to death and back.

She walked over to the twins. She felt as if she was 100 pounds lighter because Carnell will be okay as of now.

"HE gone be good as of now y'all"

"Thats good because we were worried as hell."

"I bet. Y'all got some explaining to do. Why y'all didnt tell me that y'all turned all thugish"

"I knew were gonna get around to this" Tati said.

"Well we knew how you felt about the whole thug situation and we didn't want you trippin." Tia explained

"Y'All my best friends and I will except yall no matter what y'all decide to do with y'all lives. Just inform me some time"

"You right P I got you next time. we promise" Tati said

"mhmm Bitches. I was kind Raw how Y'all just went in killin niggas and shit. I wanna be like yall when I grow up." They all semi laughed.

"AYE chris and ACE about to come pick us up Passion. We gone be back tomorrow. We love you girl stay strong of course" Tia said

pq@aaaq"Okay yall I appreciate yall and thank y'all...yall basically saved my life foreal"

"Bitch Ill do it over again if I have to. You or bitch" Tia said hugging P.

Passion appreciated her friends. Chris brown say "These Hoes Ain't loyal" That's the truth Hoes aint loyal but her bitches were.

Passion closed her eyes getting lost in her thoughts when she felt someone touch her knee. She jumped hard and opened her eyes to see Tiffany and Robert standing over her.

"Passion were going home. You can stay overnight with him. he wouldn't have it any other way."

"Are y'all sure" Passion asked

"Of course you guys mean the world to each other. You're an emotional wreck P. You can stay sweetie" Tiffany said

P nodded then stood up to go to Carnell's room.