Chapter 9: Very first date

P gathered all her things and left the principal office. The principal was trying to suspend P and the twins,but he never had problem neither one of them so he just gave them a warning and three days of after school detention.

"Aye Man. I guess P aint stuck on you no more." Chris said to Carnell

"Why you say that" Carnell asked

"Cuz Tia told me that Tomorrow she going out on lil date with that new nigga."

"Aw shit. I don't give a fuck bro. One I applaud anybody that could put up with her irritating ass. Two I bet his ass broke any fucking way"

"Man that's bullshit why you care if he broke or not if you dont care about her man" Ace said.

"Fuck you man. I guess you right I don't care man." Carnell said defeated.

"Man her and the twins beat the fuck out of Deja and her clique. Man P got hands like a nigga. The twins shocked me too. They know how to throw them bitches" Chris chimed in

"Dam. I didn't know they were fighting. And I'm already knowing P got them hands." Carnell said

"Hell yea" Chris replied.

The truth was Carnell did care about P. When he had that conversation with Ace earlier that day he realized he was wrong for doing Passion the way he did. He didn't want everyone to know how he was feeling about her. He didn't want muthfuckas saying...I told you so he hated that shit.

Whenever Passion came home Carnell made it up in his mind that he was gonna apologize to her.

"Ight Y'all lets make these runs." Carnell said to Ace and Chris.

He looked and saw Tia and Tati. They gave him a mug.

Ace and Chris explained to their girls they was leaving.

Tia and Tati told them they had after school detention.

Carnell took this as a time to Apologize to the twins.

"Tia and Tati can I talk to y'all" Carnell asked.

"What" They both said simotanously

"I just want to apologize for the way I treated Y'all. I was wrong and I apologize. Can y'all forgive me"

"Hmm yeah." Tia said

"Ima forgive you this time,but don't do that shit again you almost got cut the fuck up" Tati said.

"I got you. I wouldn't want that. Y'all know I don't like hoes calling me by my first name,but Y'all not hoes so y'all can call me that" Carnell said bringing them into a hug.

The guys left and the twins headed to Detention.

Passion walked into detention mad as hell. She did not want to be there.

She sat back in the desk and exhaled. The twins walked in and P got a little happy.

"We beat they ass" Tia said jumping up and down.

P laughed while Tati just shook her head at her twin.

"So wassup with you and ole boy" Tati asked P.

"I mean he cool. I'm kinda feeling him actually and he seem to like me"

"Thats wassup. I'm glad you moving on. You deserve to be happy"

"Thanks Tat that means a lot"

Detention went by a little slow but it was over finally,and P was tired as hell. She went back to the twins house cause she was still kind of pissed at Money.