Chapter 19: Crystal Clear

(1 Month Later...)

It had been a month since Passiom left. Carnell hadnt forgotten about Passion,but he wasnt feeling as hurt about the situation as he was when she first left.

He still hadnt found anything on Zion. His guys searched his name and found nothing. Something seemed fishy,but he had  money that needed to made. So the Zion situation just had to wait.

Carnell drove to the mall to pick up him some new fits while he had the time. He had been having so much shit on his plate that he didnt have much time to go shopping or get new clothes. He had a little spare time so ge got in one of his many cars then drove to the mall.

He walked in the mall and it was females every where.

Black females, White females, Mixed Females,Indian females, Shid it was female central.

Carnell didn't pay any attention to any of them he just walked into Footlocker.

He went over to the counter and grabbed his boy Santo. Santo had the hook for him on the new J's that were released. Carnell refused to wait in line for a pair of shoes so he went ahead and got the hookup from Santo.

"Santo my nigga what's good witchu"

"Shit my mans just chillin it ya know how that go"

"True thats right. Aye you got them low top space jams for me?" Carnell asked Santo.

"Yeah man. I'm finna have this new worker to get them bitches for you. I need to keep an eye on her to make sure her working skills are as good as she say. Besides I wanna se her fine ass walk pass"

Carnell smiled and shook his head at Santo.

"Aye go tell ole girl to bring them shoes I got put up out here" Santos told one of the other workers.

About 3 minutes later a female came out and handed Carnell his shoes.

She was fine as hell. She had long hair.

She was light skinned and had on red lipstick that went well with her complection.

She smiled at him. He read her name tag and it said Chrystal. She put the box out to Carnell,but quickly snatched it back.

He looked at her confused.

"You can't get your shoes until I get your number" Carnell was shocked at how foward she was. He usually didn't like that shit because it made some girls look thirsty,but Chrystal was just sexy as hell and he wanted to fuck and fuck her good.

"DAM. gurl thats what you on with me?" Carnell asked.

"Yupp." She said smiling

Carnell nodded. Then tore off a piece of paper and Wrote his number down then handed it to Chyrstal.

"Don't take my shit if you aint gone use it girl" Carnell said before handing her the paper.

"You got it" She said taking the number. After Chrystal rung him up Carnell went over to talk to Santo before he left.

Crystal walked to the back and Carnell took the opportunity to look at her ass.

"Dam" Carnell said to himself. Crystal had a huge ghetto booty. Passion had a nice ass to,but it wasn't as big as Crystal's. He loved Passion's ass.

Crystal quickly turned around and caught Carnell staring at her ass. She just smiled to herself.

"Excuse me. You never gave me your name" She said to Carnell.

"Money" Carnell replied after he licked his lips.

She nodded then continued to walk away. Carnell smiled then turned to Santo.