Chapter 30: Making a Change part 2

"Well fuck it. I'm Fucking pregnant Carnell" Passion said to Carnell.

Carnell was relieved and happy as shit. He thought Passion was about to say that she cheated on him. He quickly felt bad for getting upset with her especially since it was purposeless.

"Foreal P. Man I'm happy as hell. Imma be a father." P looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah" she said going in bed and laying down.

Carnell kicked off sho his es and slid in the bed behind Passion.

"I'm sorry I should have never made assumptions." Carnell said kissing Passion on her neck.

"Yea you could say that again" Passion replied with attitude.

"I'm glad you gone be the mother of my first child" He told Passion trying to soothe her.

Passion was upset,but she wad happy that he was happy that they would be having their first child together.

"I'm glad you happy I'm happy too..."

"But..." Carnell said edging her on to continue with her thought.

"But I need for you to start trusting me. I ain't did shit for you not to trust me" She explained Carnell actually hurt her feelings.

"I know P. I apologize. You right though ma. I wouldn't like it if you treated me that way. That's why I'm glad that you are the mother child."

Passion nodded and kissed him. She hopped up and put on her shoes

"I gotta go tell my mama-...I mean Tiffany" Passion quick grew said and depressed. She missed her mother more that anything. She was hoping that Carnell didn't catch her slip up.

Carnell did catch it though. He followed Passion out the door to his house

They got in the car and drove towards Tiffany's and Robert's house.

"P you wanna talk about. I heard what you said"

Passion shook her head as tears rolled down her face staining her skin.

Carnell pulled over. Seeing Passion cry hurt his feelings to the core. He loved that girl. He only wanted for her to be pleasant.

"Passion. I need you to talk to me girl. I need to know what's on your mind. I wanna help you baby"

"I know Carnell I'm just upset that my mother won't be here to meet her first grandchild."

"I know bae. Everyone has to go Passion. Everyone has to go home to be with the lord. You always got my mom's and pops to be there you know they live you like their own. Shid they act like they like you better than they like me"  That made Passion smile.

"You right Carnell."

"I know I am now come give me so sugar" Passion kissed  him passionately. She was glad to have a man like Carnell by her side. She truly did love him.

They pulled up to Carnell's parents house,and got out the car.

They held hands and walked in.

"Mama...Pops" Carnell yelled through the house.

"What boy" Tiffany yelled coming down the stairs.

"What y'all doing today"

"Nothing" She replied to her son.

"Well Passion and I would like to take you and Pops out to dinner" She gave him a crazy look. She knew that they were up to something. She just needed to find out what it was.