Chapter 28: Head Bitches in Charge Part 2

"That is some funny shit. What did Tiffany say" Tia asked while everyone continued to laugh hysterically.

"I really didn't give her time to say anything. I just ran out of the room so fast."

"Girl. You better get yoself together and come back in this room. Y'all grown as hell she not gone be mad that y'all fucking" Chris said

"You right I guess"

Passion was interrupted by yelling in the hallways.

"Where is he. Where is my boyfriend" Passion looked to where the yells originated from and saw Crystal. So Passion stopped and listened. She just knew that she wasn't talking about Carnell. Passion looked in Crystal direction once more to see what was.

"M'am please calm down. If you tell us your boyfriend's name then I will be able to direct you to his room" The receptionist said trying to console Crystal.

"You right. His name is Carnell Johnson" Crystal said confidently.

Ace,Chris,Tati,and Tia looked at Passion to see her reaction. It was clear that Crystal hadn't noticed them watching her lie through her fucking teeth.

Passion was Furious. She already had it put for Crystal, because she decided to talk shit about her to Carnell. Passion had let that little incident slide only because she had staples in her Stomach and was still injured.

Passion was a little helpless when it came to guns and grown niggas trying to beat her ass,but she held her own when flipped mouth females got flipped at the mouth. Are you following?

Passion walked over to the front desk where the receptionist and Crystal were.

"Excuse me? Did you say Carnell Johnson?" Passion asked Crystal as politely as she could.

Crystal turned around unknowing that it was Passion who she was talking to.

"Yess I di-... All hell naw what the fuck you doing here" Crystal yelled.

"I should be asking you the same thing" Passion said calmly.

"Dont get smart with me hoe. I will beat yo mutherfucking ass" Crystal yelled

Passion was so close to beating Crystal ass in that hospital, but she was classy and she thought the shit through first. She knew that she would kicked out the hospital if she did that. So she spoke with sense.

"Listen here Ruby. We can take this outside. If you beat my ass I swear on my mother's life you can have Carnell I will move far away from y'all,and y'all can live happily ever after." Passion said still remaining Calm.

"Bitch first off the name is Crystal,but You got yoself a deal."

"Diamond,Ruby,Crystal... Hoe It's all the same shit. Now when I beat that ass don't come running back here on some bull shit"

"Whatever I know you not finna do shit" Crystal said.

"Ight enough with the talking." Passion said with irritation.

"Ayee P come here"  Tati said.

"How could you bet yo relationship with Carnell"

"Right you should never underestimate yo opponent." Tia added

"I know y'all. I just want to beat her ass so bad,because when I was wounded from my stabbing she came talking so much shit. Besides I know how much Carnell's and I relationship means to me and How much I love his ass. So I figured if I put that on the line then It would motivate me."

"Okay you grown. You know what you doing " Tati said

"Of course I do" Passion said

"You better beat her ass" Tia said.