"This is beautiful, Percy." I said, taking it all in.

"Yeah. This room was my dad's." I looked at him, confused. "Oh. When my dad was a little kid, he built this tree house." He explained while putting down the blanket. "Then, when I was little, I would come back to this spot to hang out. My mom and I built the room over there." He pointed across the bridge to the other room.

"Aw. That's so sweet."

Percy blushed as he sat down. "Thanks." I sat down next to him and we began eating. I had packed plenty of food. Snacks, sandwiches, chips, drinks, and dessert. I enjoyed my peanut butter and jelly before asking Percy some questions.

"Alright. How did our first kiss play out?"

"We were in your kitchen making blue pancakes, after the whole Gabe fiasco, and we started a blue pancake batter war, which I totally won—"

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Anyways..." I motioned for him to go on.

"Then, we kissed after that was over. And I thought it was awesome."

"I thought it was perfect." I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Okay. Next question. What is my favorite color?"

"Grey, obviously."

"What dog do I want to get when I'm older?"

"Golden retriever."

"What food can I not live without?"

"You love cereal and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." I looked at him, trying to say go on. "Oh! You also like a lot of different fruit. Your favorite is pineapple though."

"Good." I smiled.

"What is my favorite physical feature about you?"

"My gorgeous sea green eyes." Percy wiggles his eyebrows. I laughed. His eyes really did look beautiful. Especially with the setting sun's rays shining through them. They looked bright and happy, which made me happy.

"How many kids do I want?"

"Two to three."

"What is my ideal career?"

Percy scoffed. "Architecture, of course."

"What was my first stuffed animal?"

"Fluffy the penguin at age five." He said matter-of-factly.

"When is my birthday?"

"Easy. July 12."

"What role did I play in our third grade spring play?"

"You were..." Percy thought for a minute. "Mrs. Potts in Be Our Guest?"

"Nope!" I said triumphantly. "I was a napkin." I smiled smugly.

"Aw come on! That was a hard one." He insisted.

I sighed. "Yes it was, and I'll give it to you—you did well. But you still got it wrong."