Chapter 13

Will's POV

I woke up. I was in the living room. I was lying on the floor, Emily was on the couch and Bailey wasn't in the room. I looked over and saw Emily. She was awake.

"Morning." She said. I stood up and then sat at her feet. "Don't you dare." She said. It was like she knew what I was going to do. Bailey came down the stairs.

"Last night was awesome." He said.

"It better been. You won each round." I said.

"I went with $100, to have $5," Emily said. Bailey mimicked us.

"But I made you guys breakfast." Bailey said. Emily got up and ran to the kitchen. I got up after her. When I got there she was sitting at the table eating.

"I love food." She said. After we all ate, we went to the barn.

"Dusty got upset when you weren't able to ride him." Bailey explained. Emily laughed. When we got to the barn, Dusty was neighing at her sight.

"Hey boy, sorry that I couldn't ride you yesterday, as a punishment I had to help dad with lessons." She said to him.

--------------------------------------

Emily's POV

I tacked Dusty up and was getting ready to ride him. Sarah walked up to me.

"Have you seen Tony?" She asked me.

"Um no. Why?" I asked. Her face turned red.

"Um, no reason." She said. She smiled and walked away. I looked to Dusty. He made a confused face. I shrugged.

"Hey Emily, Jimber's in the barn, can you go get him?" Will asked.

"Sure." I replied. I walked into the barn. What I saw was going to scar me for life. Sarah and Tony were making out. I found Jimber and pulled him out with me. I was starring ahead. I walked up to Dusty and rested my head on his neck.

"Thanks." Will said. "You ok?" He asked.

"I'm scar for life." I replied. I didn't bother to see Will's face. Instead I mounted onto Dusty and had him go into the ring. Everyone else was in there.

"Where's Sarah and Tony?" Molly asked. I shuddered. I knew where they were.

"No idea." Alma said. Will explained the show jumping course to us. He made me and Dusty go first. When we did it, we only made one mistake. It wasn't my fault that my head wasn't in the game. I saw my adopted brother making out with my friend.

"Hey Emily, do you know why Tony is like ignoring me?" Bailey asked. Yes I do.

"I do, but I should tell you in private." I replied. He nodded and I lead is somewhere, where no one could follow us.

"What is it?"

"I saw Tony and Sarah making out." I told him. He was shocked. My reaction too.

"Your scarred for life aren't you?" He asked.

"Sorta. We should go back." I said. He nodded. I'm going to have to tell Tony.