Chapter 4

Dusty's POV

I was rolling around in my stall. I wasn't paying attention to anything.

"Dusty?" I looked up and saw Scarlet. She didn't change at all.

"Hey," I replied. I stood up and looked out. Everyone was staring at me. Except for Dream. She was more like glaring at Scarlet. Then one horse spoke up.

"So your the famous Dusty." He replied.

"Define famous?" I asked.

"When I first came here, you were all they talked about. Names Sunburst by the way." He replied.

"Wait, what happened to Snowflake?" I asked. I hated her. She was invading my space, that was one perk roof leaving.

"She and Adriana moved again, this time they went to France." Button replied. I heard footsteps coming. I looked out and saw Emily with a bag with carrots and apples. She came to my stall and opened it. Dream neighed for her attention.

"Dusty what about me?" She asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that Emily and I have some catching up to do." I replied. Dream gave me a pouting face. She knows I don't fall for that. I followed Emily. She put the bag next to me. She then went back inside and got my saddle and bridle. She put them on me. She then put the bag of food in my saddlebag. When she got on me, she was about to get into a walk when Sarah came out.

"Can Scarlet and I join you?" She asked.

"Sure," Emily replied. Sarah went and got Scarlet. When she came out, all of us went into a gallop, when we came to a meadow. Emily and Sarah tied us to a tree, and they went to talk. Emily had taken the bag of food out of my saddlebag. I pulled free of the reins. Scarlet mimicked me, I 'm knocked the food out of the bag.

"So you and Dream are like a......" Scarlet started to say. I started to eat the food.

"Um ya," I replied. I was chewing on an apple. This got awkward fast. "So, Sunburst seems nice," I said.

"Ya, he's really good at cross country. We're all trying to say who's better you or him. We knew you would beat Pepper, the way you smoked me last time." She said. My last cross country race. I had a burst of speed at the end. Then I was done for the day. "What was it like? The wild?" Scarlet asked.

"It was the best. I would run every day, at my own speed. I didn't have to worry about when I should go to sleep or wake up. The best part was having the wind in my mane. Feeling it across my body whenever I ran." I replied. Scarlet nodded.

"Come on boy, we need to get going. Dad wants me to get home on time." Emily said. She mounted on me. I went into a gallop and got us back to Horseland. Something inside of me feels weird. I mean, it feels wrong to be with Dream, now that I'm back at Horseland. What should I do?