Fifty Eight

Camilla's Point of View

"Where my babies at?" Daddy woke up stretching and yawning. I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning to you too. They're with my mama for a while." I told him while checking my Twitter. I busted out laughing at my crazy ass followers before shaking my head.

"Your new man must be a comedian?" I know this nigga lyin. "What new man? I got one right here who barely want me." I shrugged before leaving the bed to go and brush my teeth and get my day started. 3. 2. 1.. "And what that shit supposed to mean?" Of course he had to follow up behind me.

"What it sound like? You cheated on me for how long? Your side bitch worked for our kids doctor. You pretend you want me, but I think you just wanted 'your babies'." I pushed past his broad, muscular chest. Furious and I were still a bit rocky.

I literally just feel fat and unwanted since having the twins.

"Where all this comin from? All of a sudden? I took you to Jamaica, we enjoyed our trip. I thought we was good?" The nigga had the nerve to scratch his head in confusion, I'm really finna slap his ass.

"I tHouGht wE Was GoOd" I mirrored his dumb ass expression like the spongebob meme. "You haven't touched me since Jamaica! How are we good? You must be good cause you fuckin another bitch." I huffed before going into the closet to pick out an outfit.

"You real mouthy lately, is that what you need, this dick?" Why god, why he play so much?

"Nah I don't, I'm good. Keep giving it to whoever been gettin it. Since I had babies and gained weight you don't even look at me." I pulled out some distressed denim booty shorts and a Gucci tank top before trying to get in the shower.

"Where you think you goin in them, my love?" He blocked the doorway of the closet. Somebody please come get this nigga, I thought to myself.

"I'm kid free today, I'm going out. Now move, please." I said into his chest basically. I hate being short. "Nah, you ain't goin out like that. You ain't nigga-free, and them lil ass shorts say just that."

"Boy, get out my face I'm tryna get dressed." I tried to move around him again. "Yeah, you got it this time. I'm out anyway." He said before turning to leave the closet. I wanted so badly to ask his milk dud head ass where he thought he was going, but whatever. I went on and took my nice, hot shower.

I really didn't have much planned to do with myself, not really being in the mood to see Keioshi or Tashina. I drove around in my Mercedes with no real destination until I decided to grab something to eat from around the block. A lil chicken and waffle spot. I parked my baby and walked past all the hungry eyes to the front door.

"Damn, wassup stranger?" Ugh, now what? I turned around.

"Oh, hey Gavin. Wassup?" Damn he looked good I couldn't help but think to myself. We hadn't seen each other since graduation and time had been kind to him. A nice, scruffy beard framed his face, making his smile pop even more. The low cut fade glistening in the sun. Niggas mean mugged cause the white boy got my attention.

"Not shit, I don't even stay out here no more. I'm here visiting my moms." He said while pulling out his phone. "Gimme your number again, please?" He asked politely while handing me the phone. I took it and put it in. "I'ma use it for real this time, even if you do got a man." He said boldly. I shifted from one leg to the other nervously. Why was I nervous?

"Is that a fact?" I pushed flirtatiously, throwing my long black hair over one shoulder.

"Nah, more like a promise." He eyed me up and down before continuing, "Can I eat witchu?" I shrugged, "it's a free country." He followed behind me.