Five

Mannn, gettin rid of Yoshi and Shina is harder than it sounds. But I finally did it! It was only around four-thirty when I got back home, surprised to find both my mama and daddy at home and relaxing. I walked in and plopped between the two of them on the couch.

"Hey Milla Ming, where you been all day?" My dad asked, giving me a kiss on the forehead. Ming was my middle name.

See, daddy met my mama in Vietnam during the war, wayy before I was even thought of. They both agree that my mom, Bai Yun, stayed creepin around his battalion's camp cause he was so fine lol. My dad came back to the states and bought a house with the money he had left over from the war and sent for my mom, all those miles away.

"Just out with the girls and stuff, you know, to the mall and whatever."

"Spending money like always" Mama thought she whispered. "That's what I work for, Yuna, to take care of my two favorite girls." Dad responded.

My mama didn't believe in all the spending my dad and I do. Vietnam taught her to be happy with just the basics of every day life, but she still loved to jump fly any day of the week.

She was the queen of the house, and daddy was her king. So the minks and the furs and the rings were just material things to go along with a solid love.

Finally I got up to leave the living room and head up to my room. "Any plans tonight, Ming love?"

"Nothin major mama, just going out to chill for a little." She looked over at dad. "Eddie, what's this a 'nothing major'?" She asked, making air quotes. I snickered just a little.

Some of the lingo was still lost on my mom, even after being here so long. He started to break it down for her as I made my way to my room.

First things first, another shower. Outfit was already sitting out and waiting. I decided to leave my hair in its usual curly mess and go on and get dressed, putting on the Daddy's Little Monster t-shirt that I'd bought at the mall with a snug pair of denims and a black pair of chuck taylor's.

The time was now nearing six o'clock as I jogged down the steps, slipping a jacket over my shirt. My dad would surely think I bought it in reference to him and that shit would just be awkward.

"Alright I'll see y'all later, mom.. dad." I gave kisses and slid out the door. Once in my car I pulled up my texts.

✉️: Where exactly am I supposed to be coming to? I sent it and waited for a response.

📩: 6969 Amaretto, just knock. I backed out and headed to the southside, amaretto wasn't hard to find. It wasn't the hood, but it wasn't the suburbs either. There it was, 6969..

**

Dat address doeee 😉😂 vote if you liked this chapter.