Eighteen

Camilla's Point of View

The past week had been a blur. School was the last thing on my mind, I couldn't look at Quincy. My dad was beyond worried and it pissed him off that his little girl wasn't her usual self. My mom tried to talk it outta me but I just wasn't ready. Laying in bed with Yoshi and Shina watching Martin was the best thing I'd done all day.

"So what's wrong boo, you ready to talk about it?" Tashina laid her head in my lap looking up at me while Yoshi rubbed my back in soft circles. I nodded, inhaling a shaky breath.

"T-the other day after class, Quincy caught up to me and pulled me into the closet.. he wanted to know why I was getting out of an older man's car.." I trailed off wiping a tear. All eyes were on me, waiting for me to relax enough to finish. "And he um.. got a little rough" Yoshi jumped up off the bed.

"What you mean rough? That nigga put his hands on you?! Aw nah!" I really didn't wanna continue the conversation at this point so I told little white lies the rest of the way. Eventually I got a call from daddy asking if I would come over and visit him. I text him back saying I wasn't feeling well and that maybe we could meet up another time. A few seconds went by before he called.

I skipped outta the bed and into the bathroom to answer the call.

"Hello, daddy?" I talked lowly in my best sick voice. "What's the matter princess are you sick?" His tone was worried, it made me feel wanted. "Um, yeah just a little daddy, I gots the sniffles, see?" I sniffled just for show hoping he believed it. "My poor baby. Come home with daddy and I'll make it all better?" He just wants to take care of me and here I am lying. Lying to my friends and him. But I couldn't let him see me, he would know.

"Mm, I'll be okay daddy I'm a big girl you know." Daddy stepped out and Furious stepped in. "Camilla, I know something is wrong now you can either tell me the truth or I'll put you over my knee, sick or not. I'll be outside soon." Click. He hung up on me. Shit. Now what?

Once I walked back into my room all eyes were on me.

"Was that him, the older dude?" Tashina asked first. I nodded with a small smile. "Aww bitch! I know he crackin that back! Is it big?" Yoshi loud ass hooped and hollered. Shina and I both smacked the back of her dome.

"Why you gotta be so loud hoe!? Goofy ass!" I play yelled, crackin up for the first time in a while. We all settled back into bed so I could serve this hot tea that is my life..

Once I replayed everything for them, from the day at the Chinese restaurant up to recently, all they wanted to know was if I was fuckin. "Y'all niggas get on my nerves fam, dead ass haha." My phone buzzed, Furious was here.

"Y'all please behave, please? Stay up here in my room and please don't break my blinds being nosy, witchall nosy asses." I joked before throwing my hair in a messy bun and heading outside. The coast was clear as I slipped outta the house, across the street and into my daddy's arms.

"Hi daddy! I've missed you soo much" I cooed into his shirt as we hugged tight. This wasn't the daddy I was used to seeing. Today there was no expensive suit and no tie. Those things were replaced with a Mets fitted cap, black tee, baggy True Religion jeans and a pair of timbs. Furious still hasn't spoken.

"Daddy what's wron-" I was cut off. "Look me in my eyes Camilla," he stated gruffly. I don't know what his problem is, I thought to myself. "Look me in my eyes and tell me who put their fuckin hands on you!" Aww shit. The damn concealer didn't work! Or I didn't apply enough. Either way, it was my ass getting punished tonight.

**