Thirty Nine

Eddie's Point of View

"What the hell am I supposed to do, huh Yuna? My baby girl was raped, not only that but now we have a grandchild on the way." I sat on the side of our bed with my head in my hands. What I had to do was find that fuckin Quincy and drag his punk ass to court. And it may involve me doin something I really didn't wanna do, but business is business. I moved to the other room as I opened the laptop, hitting the keys, lurking. It never took me long to find what I needed.

Furious Banks..

Camilla's Point of View

"Maaa!" I called from my room but got no answer, ugh. Guess I'll get up and get my own snacks. I had a couple appointments coming up but I don't know how I can include daddy without him being around my parents and my parent being around him. Anyway I was in the kitchen bout to smash some shit. The phone rang.

"Hello?" The line was silent. Then they hung up. Okay? I shrugged before grabbing my bowl of cereal and going back up to my room. I was suspended after I beat Rochelle's ass, of course. Shina had dropped off my work for the next couple days so I had that to focus on for a while.

It was wild, I was pregnant. When I wasn't thinking about what I would have, I was thinking about baby names and shopping. Speaking of, I hadn't really bought anything yet. I picked up the phone and called my girls. Going into my parents room I plopped next to my mom on the big ass bed.

"Wassup mom?" I ran my hands through her pretty black hair. "Watching my shows, be quiet Ming." She shushed me to watch Viola Davis in The Help. "Okay well I'm going baby shopping, byeee." I whispered as I backed outta the room.

"Without me?" She sat up. Oh lord.

"Not full blown shoppin ma, just a couple things. I'll be back later." I kissed her cheek.

Daddy hadn't really checked on me all day, oh well. Maybe he was busy. I drove to the mall to me Yoshi and Shina so we could spoil this baby. I guess I would text Furious later and show him some of what I picked out. His ass better not plan on goin ghost no time soon.