Forty Seven

*Six months later*

Camilla's Point of View

Everything was quiet. I was actually having a good nights rest cuddled up to daddy. The twins weren't kicking the shit outta me, life was good. I got up to pee, seeing as how my bladder didn't give me a choice. I wiped and realized I was spotting, and that's when the pain started. The pressure on my stomach felt greater and greater by the minute.

Maybe warm water will help me, I think to myself. I just felt so hot and nauseous. Turning the water to a somewhat lukewarm temp, I stripped and stepped in. A few minutes went by of my silent breathing techniques from Lamaze class until a scream ripped through my body. I slid to the floor clutching my knees to my chest.

"Milla!?" Daddy ran into the room to find me. "I think I just lost my mucus plug, contractions are comin-ouchh" I tried to breathe through one as it hit.

"Was that one?" I nodded my head through gritted teeth as he bent down to lift me from the still running water. Once in the room he began to pace and think aloud.

I was shooketh. It was almost time to deliver these babies and I was so damn scared.

"Daddy are you sure you packed the hospital bag?" I asked for the thousandth time. "Yes babe I promise you I did, okay? Now just breathe I'ma help you get dressed, then I'm goin to get your coat and shoes." He rushes down the stairs.

But I thought you just said..

"Sorry baby! I'm nervous as hell. Here, dress first, then shoes." He ran back into the room. I shook my head. This is my first family, and his too. I know he probably was feeling a million emotions at once.

Once he helped me into a comfortable outfit of sweats and one of his large shirts, I slid on my flip flops and he helped me waddle to the car. It was just after 3 o'clock in the morning as we made our way to the hospital.

"It's alright love just breathe, remember? Breathe and squeeze my hand when another one comes okay?" Daddy coached as we sped through the lights.

"Okay daddy, I got ittt ow! This shit hurts Furious!" I gripped his hand and tried to breathe. "Call my mom!" I yelled. Of all things why am I wet??

Oh shit..

"Baby I'm, I think my water just broke?" I cried into my hands. Now I had ruined his car.

"Just hold tight babe, almost there. Hey hey, don't cry. It's just leather, fuck this car. My babies are comin." He smiles that beautiful smile of his before kissing my hand.

We arrived at the hospital at the peak of my contractions, no longer five minutes apart. It felt like they were seconds apart. Daddy pushed me into the hospital in one of the wheelchairs.

"Hey I need some help! My baby is having our babies!" He told the first nurse that would listen. I couldn't help but smile at how proud, anxious and nervous he looked. A nurse rushed over and gave me a hospital bracelet after checking us in. I was placed on a gurney and whisked away before I really knew what was happening.

Daddy's Point of View

Of course I had to stay back and sign all these bullshit papers. I mean I know they're important but the shit could honestly wait. I looked back to see her leaving my sight as I rushed to finish signing everything. "Nurse? I need my babies birthed in the best maturity suite this hospital has to offer, nothing standard."