Forty eight

Camilla's Point of View

The first few weeks back home with the twins were rough. A'kira would sleep while Aiden would be wide awake or vice versa. And trying to get them to nurse at the same time? That was also a chore. But they were so tiny and precious and I'm just like, I made these.

Today was their six week check up, I feel like they grow more every day. Furious picked up a fidgety and cranky A'kira, the two just looking into each other's eyes. My babies. "What'sa matter with daddy's baby? Huh?" He cooed down at her. Her cries died down as she held on to her daddy.

I swear he was spoiling these damn kids. If they weren't in his arms they weren't happy. "Okay babe well since she's calm you can get her dressed, I'll get junior ready." I told daddy before heading to get my prince from his crib. I tip toed ever to the crib only to find a smiling Aiden looking up at me.

"Hey lil man." I cooed while rubbing his little pot belly. This boy could drink milk like a grown man. Just like his sister, he was ready to be picked up and carried. I shook my head, tiny little people making demands to be held and fed. I picked out a little denim outfit to match the denim jumper I was wearing. These last summer months were hot as fuck.

"You're so silly, mama's man is so silly!" I tickled Aiden's little rolls as he kicked and splashed in the bathtub. His toothless grin was melting my heart. After he was all clean and rubbed down in baby lotion I brushed his curly hair and put him on the denim button up and shorts with a pair of baby Spurry's. We made it downstairs to see daddy and A'kira all dressed and ready to go.

"Soo you copied us?" I said looking at my big baby. He and A'Kira had on matching red Nike shirts and Nike Roshes and a little headband for A'kira. "We look good, as a unit." Daddy said in a Kevin Hart voice making me laugh. "Now come over here and gimme some love." He jerked his head, motioning me over.

I gladly obliged after we strapped the twins into their car seats. Wrapping my arms around his neck I slipped my tongue into his mouth and teased him. He tasted like mint. "You know the six week waiting period is up.." he trailed off. I knew exactly what he was getting at. "Get the babies, I'll get the bags." I walked away laughing at his frustration.

The same rude nurse from before led us back to wait for Doctor Delgado. I think the bitch wanted her eyes snatched from her head the way she keep eyeing my man. I'm definitely not pregnant no more and will beat a bitch. Doctor Delgado finally came in and gushed over how cute the twins are before weighing them and checking their limbs and whatnot.

Aiden's chunky butt weighed a solid eight pounds, boy was only born 6.8, A'kira was born at 6.5 and now weighs close to 8.

"I can't be here for this." I sniffled, turning away from the thought of my babies being poked with needles. Doctor Delgado gave a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry mommy. But if you're calm it'll keep the babies calm okay?" I gave a sad nod. Daddy held A'kira while I held Aiden. I hate this shit so much.

Aiden was first, two shots, one in each chunky little leg. I held him close, watching his face as she was removing the needle after doing the first shot. His little face erupted in pain. Tears sprang free. "Mama soo sorry baby, I know, I know." I sniffled with him, trying to shush his cries. By the second shot he was a mess.

"I'ma step out with him for a second." I put Aiden on my shoulder, rubbing his little back in circles to calm him down. I walked the hall for a few minutes just rocking and soothing him until he fell asleep. I was turning to go back until somebody stopped me.

"What would make him give you a family and, not me?"

No this trick ass, unprofessional ass bitch is not trying me. With my child in my hands.

"Maybe you can ask him the next time you taste my pussy on his lips, bitch." I smirked and went back into the office.

Furious was rocking and patting A'kira. I looked at his face, wanting to smack the fuck outta him. But it could wait.

"We're all done here Camilla, make sure to keep them on the feeding schedule we talked about and don't forget their next check up." Doc said as she shook our hands before leaving the room.

"I'm changing my kids doctors office." I said out loud before strapping Aiden into his seat and leaving the room.

"Your kids?" I could hear him behind me. I better not see her ass on the way out either or I'm snatching the hoe bald.

The ride to lunch was silent. I wasn't saying anything for fear that I'd go off. So it would wait some more. We went to Red Robin for burgers and fries.

"Can you just get it to go? I'm ready to go home." I stared out the window with my arms folded.

"I don't know where the attitude came from but you can lose that shit." Furious said before leaving us alone in the car. How the fuck is he actin so clueless right now like? Like your side bitch doesn't work for the mother of your kids doctor.

Later that night after the twins were fed and bathed I put them in their own room for a change and turned the baby monitors on. I still wasn't saying much to daddy and he was gettin frustrated. Good, we can both be frustrated in this bitch. I took a nice long shower to clear my thoughts.

Once I lotioned up and put on the sexiest silk bra and panties I could find, I went out to the bed where he sat waiting. I put my phone on the charger before sliding beneath the covers and turning my lamp off.

"Goodnight," I said with a smirk before laying down.

There will be no penis between us.