Fifty Four

Camilla's Point of View

The whole flight I tried to find out where we were going. I bugged my man the entire way but he just wouldn't budge.

"Is it hot or cold? How long are we staying?" I poked his cheek while he held me on top of his lap. He grumbled with his eyes closed. "You're no fun." I stuck my tongue out even though he couldn't see me. "If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise babygirl." I mean, I guess. I got off his lap to stretch my legs and move around.

"Where you going?" He cracked one eye open this time, this nigga. I stretched my body, moaning and groaning about how good it felt. Daddy eyed me up and down. "You know I own this jet, there's a bed in the back baby." I smirked to myself. It had been a long ass time since I had some dick.

"Oh, yeah? C'mon and show me then." I put my hand out for him to take as his tall figure stood. We walked to the back of the comfortable sized jet with him glued to my ass. He was already hard and pushing against the grey joggers he sported. The door was locked immediately as I made my way to the bed.

I kicked off my Fenty slides and pushed the soft creme color Fashion Nova sweats down my smooth, thick legs. Daddy stood by the door and watched as I unzip the matching jacket to reveal nothing but my bra. His eyes darkened even more. The sheer lace made a display of my dark brown nipples.

"Turn around for me, nice and slow." He instructs, now sitting in a chair. I do as I'm told, slowly turning and winding my body, keeping a rhythm in my head. Once my ass was in his view I bent down and took off my thong, making sure to throw in a little jiggle here and there.

"Shit. You so beautiful baby." He truly looked mesmerized. "Am I daddy?" I let my hair fall to my shoulders.

"Hell yeah, even after having my kids. I think that made you more beautiful if that's even possible bae." He admitted. I was blushing hella hard, Furious hadn't been this sweet in a while. "You mean that daddy?" I crawl over to him on my hands and knees.

"I mean it baby." He tipped my chin up and gave me a deep tongue kiss. That made me wet as hell. I reached for his belt and went to work unbuckling it along with his Balmain jeans. He stood and kicked them off before tossing his shirt aside.

"Come here." He pulled me closer to his smooth, chocolate chest. I put my arms around his neck and he lifted me from the floor, wrapping my legs around his waist. My lips crashed back to his, I was on fire. "Please fuck me daddy." I groaned in his ear.

"Aah!" I shrieked as he spun me so my mouth hovered above his dick and he dove tongue first into my sticky wetness. Upside down sixty nine. My baby a fucking freak.

I bobbed my head up and down his chocolate length as the blood rushes to my head. It was all so intense. "Ooh daddy yes that feels so good!" I dug my nails into his thighs as he sucked my juicy clit into his warm, wet mouth. Lapping up all my juices. I grabbed his dick and put it back in my mouth. The way he had me running and dripping, I needed to feel him down my throat again.

I took him in all the way to the base without gagging. "Shit baby, where you learn that, fuck!" His large hands gripping and spanking my ass before sitting me on the bed. I lay on my back and hung my head over the edge, motioning for him to come closer.

He looked down at my body, openly admiring me. I motion him to come closer then open my mouth. His eyes bucked. I had always been a freak, I just needed him to bring it out of me. His thickness had my jaws sore but I gripped his thighs as I relaxed and let him fuck my mouth. God it turned me on like no tomorrow. To be dominated, yet still in control.

Daddy looked down with heavy, lustful eyes as he fucked my mouth. It was so good to me.

**

The flight attendant returned from the cockpit to offer the couple refreshments but noticed they were gone and the bedroom door read occupied. If the blonde was being completely honest with herself, she was jealous. But that didn't stop her from listening..

Yes daddy, more please

You love daddy dick?

Yess

You gon cum on daddy dick right?

The flight attendant was hella turned on as she imagined the sights just behind the door before waking away hot and bothered.

**

"Daddy please, I can't no more" this man was literally trying to fuck my daylights out. "You sure about that princess?" He slowed his hips into a grinding motion. I was so full, with nowhere to run but into the pillow that I clutched. "Yess please cum baby, I want it." I begged. His thrusts picked back up as my eyes rolled shut. How in the fuck am I.. "Cumming again!! Ooh shit" I whined as tears brimmed my eyes. He really had no mercy on my pussy as he pounded out his nut.

I felt heavy and tired as I fell back into the plush bed, pulling the covers over my naked body and drifted into thought. My man was older than me but he never made me feel small or less like a woman because of my age, and that was something I loved about him. He worshipped me the same as I did him.

One day I just know I'll be Mrs. Furious Banks. I drifted off just before we landed in Jamaica.