Forty

Camilla's Point of View

I was at my four month check up with Daddy. I had to tell em about the appointment early on in the week so he wouldn't get busy and forget. The stares we got came from everywhere, as usual. We checked ourselves in and filled out the paperwork. "What do you wanna have Daddy?" I asked as I filled out all my medical history. He thought for a second then answered, "A healthy boy, or girl. I'ma take care of you both either way." He gave my hand a little squeeze.

Damn I love my guy, I thought to myself.

"Camilla Frazier! The doctor will see you now, right back this way." A nurse named Valencia smiled a fake smile my way before eyeing us up and down. I took daddy's hand and brushed past.

"Long time no see, Furious." I stopped in my tracks when I heard what she said. How did she know daddy? Looking up at him I waited for a response. We went into the exam room and waited. The wheels in my head kept turning. She was a pretty bitch, but I'd fuck that up for her if she tried to touch what was mine. Before I could say anything I was interrupted by a knock, and the doctor coming in.

"Good afternoon Miss Frazier, good to see you again." My doctor Mrs Delgado spoke as she washed her hands. "And you Mr. Banks, excited?" She looked over to Furious. "I'm anxious doc, to tell you the truth. When she not eatin, she cussin me out. It takes gettin used to." He said with a stressful look that made Mrs Delgado and I crack up.

"Yes Mr. Banks moods swings can start to be very common around a certain time in pregnancy. But it's important to make sure she eats and that she's eating the right things, keep that in mind." Furious nodded in agreement. There was another knock at the door as the bitch from earlier brought in things for the ultrasound. Every move she made had attitude behind it. And every chance she got to roll her eyes while she thought I wasn't lookin, she took. But I was about to find out the sex of my little nugget, no bitch was more important than that.

"Okay I'll just have you lay back now and lift your shirt over your belly for me." Doctor Delgado said as she readied the screen. "And here comes the cold, sorry," she apologized as she squirted on the gel. Furious stood close by my side as we waited, watched and listened. A faint echo sounded across the monitor. First one, then two strong pounding echoes we could hear as she moved the wand around my belly. My hands gripped daddy's with excitement.

Two little sacks fell into focus on the sonogram. "And here we have baby A, and baby B. Congratulations you two." My heart was beating so fast I couldn't believe it. "Oh my god!" I sniffled back tears, "Baby! I'm having two babies!" I looked up at daddy with excitement. The love in his eyes made me sniffle even harder. "Nah, we, are having two babies." He bent and kissed my lips.

"Would you both like to know the sexes of your twins?" Doctor Delgado asked as she looked between the excited new parents. Once again I looked up at daddy. "What you think? Should we surprise ourselves? I know my mom is probably dyin to know." I kind of wanted to wait, but mostly I didn't. "If you want to know now that's completely fine with me." Daddy said. I looked back to Doctor Delgado and nodded.

She moved the wand around trying to catch the two at a good position. "Alright you guys it looks to me baby A is a.. baby boy!" Furious jumped at the words. "I'm having a son! Yo my shorty gave me a son!" The Jersey in him on proud display as a thug tear rolled down his cheek. "What's baby B, doc?" He asked anxiously. Well baby B was being a little stubborn and had the nerve to cross their tiny legs. We squinted at the screen.

"Stubborn little thing, probably takes after her mommy. Congratulations it's a girl!" Doctor Delgado announced. Daddy looked like the proudest man on all the east coast. We had them print hella pictures of our two love bugs to show everybody. For the first time in a while, I was actually happy.